Tom, Bert, and William versus The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Darkstone
Immortal

May 31 2018, 6:11pm

Post #1 of 6 (13519 views)
Shortcut
Tom, Bert, and William versus The Three Billy Goats Gruff Can't Post

Who wins?

"The Crack of Doom is a small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy Barad-dûr."
-The Briefing of Elrond

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

May 31 2018, 9:59pm

Post #2 of 6 (13497 views)
Shortcut
Given that the goats' horns [In reply to] Can't Post

would be roughly at groin-height, I'd say it ends badly for the trolls.

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

May 31 2018, 10:45pm

Post #3 of 6 (13495 views)
Shortcut
Billy goats automatically win versus Trolls. [In reply to] Can't Post

That's just how it works.

"I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock

the 13th warrior
Rivendell

May 31 2018, 10:58pm

Post #4 of 6 (13493 views)
Shortcut
I see the trolls having Goats Head Soup [In reply to] Can't Post

hello darkstone, i think the trolls would bash and club goats to death with rocks and tree branches, or throw them against a boulder. then argue about the best way to eat them like they argued over bilbo and co. they never seem to eat, just fight about cooking. couldn't resist rolling stones' album title in headline. fine record, have it on original vinyl, laid back but good effort by mick and the boys after exile on main st.

The 13th Warrior, Left Field CaliphateFrom the scroll rooms of Gondor, listening to "Angie, angie......when will those clouds all disappear..."

(This post was edited by the 13th warrior on May 31 2018, 11:00pm)

Bracegirdle
Valinor

Jun 2 2018, 6:04pm

Post #5 of 6 (13248 views)
Shortcut
“Yummy yuck! Mutton again tomorrer”, said Bill Huggins gruffly. [In reply to] Can't Post

‘. . . the rule of no realm is mine . . .
But all worthy things that are in peril . . . those are my care.
For I also am a steward. Did you not know?'

Gandalf to Denethor

sevilodorf
Tol Eressea

Jun 3 2018, 6:31pm

Post #6 of 6 (13125 views)
Shortcut
Three Billy Goats Gruff [In reply to] Can't Post

Just as Gandalf tricked them into fighting with each other, the three billy goats would have bamboozled them.

Fourth Age Adventures at the Inn of the Burping Troll http://burpingtroll.com
Home of TheOneRing.net Best FanFic stories of 2005 and 2006 "The Last Grey Ship" and "Ashes, East Wind, Hope That Rises" by Erin Rua

(Found in Mathoms, LOTR Tales Untold)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.