The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Made a new Middle Earth video

Wainrider
Rivendell

May 5 2018, 8:17pm

Post #1 of 5 (5058 views)
Shortcut
Made a new Middle Earth video Can't Post

I just posted my new Youtube video on the top ten characters missing from the Peter Jackson movies, in case anyone is interested-

https://youtu.be/1dH_ULKxWt0

(This post was edited by Wainrider on May 5 2018, 8:20pm)

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

May 5 2018, 9:40pm

Post #2 of 5 (5050 views)
Shortcut
Prince Imrahil & Éowyn is your own ship. [In reply to] Can't Post

You are wrong about Imrahil and Éowyn; they do NOT wed in the books. Peter Jackson got it right. Faramir marries Éowyn. Are you writing these completely from memory? Check your facts.

I like that you mentioned the Dúnedain of the Grey Company. I would have liked it even more if you had name-dropped Halbarad.

I don't think that Sharkey should count as a missing character; he's just Saruman by another name.

When you use 'Púkel-men' you really mean the Woses or Drúedain. The Púkel-men are the stone figures that were thought to have been crafted by the Drúedain. Admittedly, the region between the Cape of Andrast and Enedwaith was called Old Púkel-land, suggesting that the name Púkel-men might have been used by the Men of Gondor for the Drúedain. But that is an unproven assumption.

Surely Beregond, soldier of Gondor, and his son Bergil were worth at least an honorable mention?!?

"I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock

(This post was edited by Otaku-sempai on May 5 2018, 9:53pm)

Attalus
Lorien

May 10 2018, 1:38am

Post #3 of 5 (4694 views)
Shortcut
Was Tom [In reply to] Can't Post

...Bombadil included? That has always been my biggest gripe (along with Aragorn's horse Roheryn.) Sorry, I don't watch videos usually Frown

We are the fighting Uruk-Hai! We slew the great warrior! Well, yeah, first he killed a bunch of us and another whole lot of Mauhúr's lads, and we had to shoot enough arrows into him to drop a Mûmak. But we got him!

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

May 10 2018, 1:53am

Post #4 of 5 (4688 views)
Shortcut
Yes. [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, Wainrider included Bombadil and Goldberry. The video isn't long, why not just watch it?

"I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock

Attalus
Lorien

May 10 2018, 4:23am

Post #5 of 5 (4680 views)
Shortcut
Because... [In reply to] Can't Post

...videos bore me and you have just answered my only question Wink

We are the fighting Uruk-Hai! We slew the great warrior! Well, yeah, first he killed a bunch of us and another whole lot of Mauhúr's lads, and we had to shoot enough arrows into him to drop a Mûmak. But we got him!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.