The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming and Collecting:
Rivendell Region Guide for Adventures in Middle-earth

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Jan 25 2018, 4:18pm

Post #1 of 3 (2686 views)
Shortcut
Rivendell Region Guide for Adventures in Middle-earth Can't Post

Game publisher Cubicle 7 has announced that pre-orders will soon open for the Rivendell region guide for Adventures in Middle-earth. The announcement describes the contents of the 144-page hardcover:

• Background for the Last Homely House, Rivendell, the sanctuary of Imladris.
• Write-ups of the characters that might be encountered in Imladris, from Elrond and Arwen to Glorfindel and the White Council.
• New Fellowship undertakings.
• A history of Arnor, Angmar and the Rangers of the North.
• A region guide to Eastern Eriador, including the Barrow-downs, the Trollshaws and Angmar.

• New adversaries to face, including Ettins, Hill-men of Rhudaur and the toughest Troll of them all, the Queen of Castle Hill.
• A bestiary of undead creatures, from Bog Soldiers and Barrow-wights to the Lord of the Nazgϋl himself, the Witch-king of Angmar.
• Rules for powerful adversaries, allowing you to customise any monster to provide a challenge for even the most heroic of adventurers.
• A set of optional rules, the Eye of Mordor, to track how much attention the Enemy reserves for the company.
• Rules for adding Magical Treasure to your campaign, including dozens of ready-made artefacts, some famous, others less so.
• A new playable Heroic Culture: the High Elves of Rivendell.

In addition: "The cover is by Ralph Horsley, and the text is converted by Jacob Rodgers from the original The One Ring supplement by Francesco Nepitello with Shane Ivey, Andrew Kenrick, Thomas Morwinsky and James M. Spahn."

"I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock

(This post was edited by Otaku-sempai on Jan 25 2018, 4:19pm)

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Feb 28 2018, 3:35pm

Post #2 of 3 (2492 views)
Shortcut
Pre-order available soon. [In reply to] Can't Post

An update from Cubicle 7 states that "Pre-order will open as soon as all pre-orders of The Eaves of Mirkwood are dispatched!" Creative Director Jon Hodgson estimates that pre-orders for the Rivendell Region Guide will available in early March.

"I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Mar 13 2018, 4:04pm

Post #3 of 3 (2429 views)
Shortcut
Pre-order Rivendell Region Guide for Adventures in Middle-earth now! [In reply to] Can't Post

It is announced at Cubicle 7 that the Rivendell Region Guide for Adventures in Middle-earth is now available for pre-order. And a reminder:

All pre-orders at our store come with a free PDF!

About Adventures in Middle-earth:

Adventures in Middle-earth is an officially licensed 5e OGL setting, bringing Middle-earth to your 5e games. It provides an unparalleled handling of the source material, gorgeous art and bespoke rules that bring the feel of Middle-earth to your gaming table without the need to learn a new rules set!

In Reply To

(This post was edited by Otaku-sempai on Mar 13 2018, 4:06pm)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.