Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
One more question about Hobbit, will it be the kiddy version of LOTR?

Keebler the Elf
Rivendell

Apr 30 2008, 5:03pm

Views: 343
Shortcut
One more question about Hobbit, will it be the kiddy version of LOTR? Can't Post

Is this going to be like Star Wars Episode 1 for LOTR fans? Where the end is better than the beginning? Or are our expectations going to be fulfilled? If it's done right, we should see an action-filled adventure movie with lots of fighting and stuff. I don't believe Del-Toro would dumb down Hobbit, but did anyone think George Lucas would make Episode 1 of Star Wars into a 12 and under movie?

Personally my expectations are that Del-Toro will build on my perceptions of Hobbit with breathtaking action and suspense, beautiful landscapes, awesome CG animations, etc. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOBBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting this long deserves a reward. Get it right, Del-Toro!!

Mmmmmm....somethin' smells good!!!!! Could it be cookies baked in a tree?

Keebler's Website

Those were good cookies.....TIME TO HUNT SOME ORC!!!!!!!!!

Subject User Time
One more question about Hobbit, will it be the kiddy version of LOTR? Keebler the Elf Send a private message to Keebler the Elf Apr 30 2008, 5:03pm
    NOPE!!... mwirkk Send a private message to mwirkk Apr 30 2008, 10:23pm
    "an action-filled adventure movie with lots of fighting and stuff" squire Send a private message to squire May 1 2008, 1:05am
        Clarification.............. Keebler the Elf Send a private message to Keebler the Elf May 1 2008, 3:18am
            I agree ringbearer9 Send a private message to ringbearer9 May 1 2008, 10:18pm
    Oh God I hope not! Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 1 2008, 8:59am
        It will be dark Parker Send a private message to Parker May 1 2008, 7:29pm
            *gag* ringbearer9 Send a private message to ringbearer9 May 1 2008, 10:19pm
                Request Empedocles Send a private message to Empedocles May 1 2008, 11:04pm
                    Heck, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua May 1 2008, 11:36pm
                    really? ringbearer9 Send a private message to ringbearer9 May 2 2008, 12:49am
                        The comparison Parker Send a private message to Parker May 2 2008, 2:26am
                        Harry Potter Starling Send a private message to Starling May 2 2008, 8:21am
                        Both are Treasure to me... Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna May 2 2008, 9:34pm
                            Great ringbearer9 Send a private message to ringbearer9 May 23 2008, 12:52am
                                Great Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna May 23 2008, 6:07pm
                I've read them several times entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden May 2 2008, 12:05pm
                    I like a dark Hobbit... Keebler the Elf Send a private message to Keebler the Elf May 2 2008, 3:28pm
                    Don't worry... ringbearer9 Send a private message to ringbearer9 May 2 2008, 8:51pm
                    So.. ringbearer9 Send a private message to ringbearer9 May 2 2008, 9:08pm
                        I love High School Musical too! entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden May 2 2008, 9:50pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.