The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Trees of Valinor with Silmarils

basti255
The Shire

Oct 20 2017, 5:02pm

Post #1 of 7 (2250 views)
Shortcut
Trees of Valinor with Silmarils Can't Post

Hey, just wanted to share some new designs of the Trees of Valinor inspired pendant my gf makes. I hope you like them as much as I do :).

With moonstone and labradorite gemstones:

With labradorite gemstones:

Tolkien Inspired Jewelry

(This post was edited by entmaiden on Oct 22 2017, 12:23am)

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Oct 20 2017, 5:09pm

Post #2 of 7 (2238 views)
Shortcut
Nice! [In reply to] Can't Post

Those are quite lovely!

"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

basti255
The Shire

Oct 20 2017, 5:13pm

Post #3 of 7 (2235 views)
Shortcut
;) [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks ;) !

Tolkien Inspired Jewelry

Fereth
Rivendell

Oct 20 2017, 7:40pm

Post #4 of 7 (2225 views)
Shortcut
Incredible! [In reply to] Can't Post

I love wire art, these are so elegant to look at. Heart

basti255
The Shire

Oct 21 2017, 11:51am

Post #5 of 7 (2209 views)
Shortcut
;) [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you ! :)

Tolkien Inspired Jewelry

Meneldor
Valinor

Oct 21 2017, 1:13pm

Post #6 of 7 (2207 views)
Shortcut
That's very impressive. [In reply to] Can't Post

When I was working as an airplane mechanic I did a lot of wire twisting. Does she ever use safety wire pliers, or does she do it all by hand?

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters, these see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep. -Psalm 107

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Oct 22 2017, 12:23am

Post #7 of 7 (2165 views)
Shortcut
So sorry but your images are too large [In reply to] Can't Post

The picture posting guidelines are linked at the top of this page, and I've reproduced them below:

The specific guidelines for posting pictures within the message body of your post are as follows: the maximum size of any picture posted should be 525 wide x 400 pixels high (or a better measure is: 210,000 pixels squared - width x height), but no wider than 670 pixels. The maximum file size per picture should be 45k. The cumulative file size of all pictures in one post should not exceed 225k (5 pictures of the maximum filesize of 45k, 10 pictures of a filesize of 22.5k, etc.). These guidelnes apply to pictures hosted on other sites as well as to pictures posted as attachments to your post. For more detailed help on posting within a message body, check out Magpie's step-by-step TORn Image Posting Guide.

You can re-size your pictures and post them as a reply to your original post, and please utilize the guidelines with future posts.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.