Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
The Illustrated LOTR Poem and a summary of the movies

robinr

Sep 26 2017, 5:42pm

Post #1 of 1 (1658 views)
Shortcut
The Illustrated LOTR Poem and a summary of the movies Can't Post

Hi guys, I'm Robin, a longtime LOTR fan (since the age of 10!) and a guy who wanted to give poetry a shot. Instead of composing stuff off my head I decided to rewrite a story that meant a lot to me, which is the amazing and deep plot of the LOTR movies. Anyways so attached below are a few shots from my poem, and to see the full thing please visit my "Movie Poemz" facebook page that I created for sharing such stuff. I CANNOT link you to the specific post, because there are 3 posts, one for each movie. I had to do it like that because FB had a limit to the number of images that could be in each post. Please read all 3 posts in correct order! I tried to make the ending as meaningful as possible, and you can read that in the 3rd post (ROTK).

Link to Movie Poemz (please scroll down a bit for the 3 LOTR posts)
https://www.facebook.com/moviepoemz/

Please "like" the posts on Facebook if you appreciate it, as your appreciation means a lot to me! If you have any comments feel free to leave them on FB as well. And of course, criticism is more than welcome, writing style, or anything.

Thank you everyone,

Robin Rodricks

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.