Bracegirdle
Valinor

Sep 9 2017, 5:54pm

Post #1 of 3 (655 views)
Shortcut
Some plagiarized quotes with a nonsense Tolkien-twist Can't Post

Little known Hobbit trivia.
At least one chuckle or you've lost your humourous. . . . Shocked

Lobelia S.B. was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for an estimate.

Otho just got back from a pleasure trip. He took Lobelia to the airport.

Lotho 'Pimple' S.B. fell asleep. When he awoke a blind hobbit was reading his face.

Daddy Twofoot had a bandage on both ears. "What happened?" "I was ironing when the palantir rang." "What about the other ear?" "I had to call the doctor."

Lobelia S.B. was such a bad cook that the flies got together and mended the kitchen screen door.

Fortinbras Took was frank and earnest the ladies. In Frogmorton he was Frank, in Longbottom he was Earnest.

The Forsaken Inn went defunct. Room service had an unlisted number.

Merry and Pippin had burned faces at Halloween. "What happened?" "They were bobbing for french fries."

Why does the New Umbar Navy have glass bottom boats? To see the Old Umbar Navy!

Milo Burrows went to the doctor. Doctor said "I need a stool sample, a sperm sample, and a stool sample." Milo said "I'm in a hurry, how about I just leave you my shorts?"

Otho S.B was happy for 65 years. Then he met Lobelia.

Young Lotho was so ugly that Lobelia would feed him with a slingshot.

Jolly Cotton and Milo Burrows were in a health club. Milo is putting on pantyhose. "Since when do you wear pantyhose?" asked Jolly. "Since Peony found some in my fanny-pack!"

Why did Otho die before Lobelia? He wanted to.

Saradoc wasn't too bright. When Old Rory's muffler caught fire he tried to put it out with an axe.

Lotho goes into The Ivy Bush with a duck under his arm. Bartender says, "Where'd you get the pig?" Lotho says, "This is a duck." Bartender says, "I was talking to the duck."

Lotho went to a freak show. They let him in for nothing.

‘. . . the rule of no realm is mine . . .
But all worthy things that are in peril . . . those are my care.
For I also am a steward. Did you not know?'

Gandalf to Denethor

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Sep 13 2017, 2:59am

Post #2 of 3 (569 views)
Shortcut
Bwahahahaaa! :D [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh geez... I'm so sorry... but I laughed at a bunch of these! Especially the ones about poor ol' Lobelia!

BRILLIANT! Thank you!! *still chuckling*

sample

We have been there and back again.

TIME Google Calendar

6th draft of TH:AUJ Geeky Observations List - November 28, 2013
4th draft of TH:DOS Geeky Observations List - May 15, 2014

5th draft of TH:BotFA Geeky Observations List - January 30, 2015

TORn's Geeky Observations Lists for LotR and The Hobbit

Ithilisa
Rivendell

Oct 10 2017, 1:47am

Post #3 of 3 (434 views)
Shortcut
*groans, then laughs several times* [In reply to] Can't Post

Good ones, Bracegirdle.

"I name you Elf-friend; and may the stars shine upon the end of your road!" - Gildor

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."- Thorin

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.