Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming and Collecting:
Gaming: Eaves of Mirkwood and LM's Screen for Adventures in Middle-earth

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Jul 26 2017, 2:54pm

Post #1 of 4 (3170 views)
Shortcut
Gaming: Eaves of Mirkwood and LM's Screen for Adventures in Middle-earth Can't Post

Announcement from Cubicle 7:

Coming Soon for Adventures in Middle-earth: Eaves of Mirkwood and LM’s Screen

Eaves of Mirkwood and Loremaster's Screen is an invaluable accessory pack for the Loremaster, containing:
• A beautiful and functional four panel, heavyweight Loremaster’s Screen, featuring an inspiring vista of Lake-town on one side and a collection of handy reference tables to keep your games flowing seamlessly on the other.

• Eaves of Mirkwood: a 32 page adventure that makes a perfect introduction to Adventures in Middle-earth for new players, or as a handy episode to drop into your existing campaign. The Company find themselves setting out from Woodmen-town to travel through the Eaves of Mirkwood towards Lake-town. When the Journey goes awry they must draw swords in aid of a village beleaguered by the dreaded Greymuzzle Hob. Using cut down rules and offering lots of advice, Eaves of Mirkwood is a great starting point for your Adventures in Middle-earth.

• Six pre-generated characters on loose leaf character sheets.

• A sheet of suggested optional rules for the Warden and Scholar classes

The article goes on to say that pre-orders will open soon, with the PDF expected to be available by the end of July and the print version anticipated for an October release.

Original Article: http://cubicle7.co.uk/...wood-and-lms-screen/

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall.” -- The Doctor

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Jul 27 2017, 3:43pm

Post #2 of 4 (3098 views)
Shortcut
Pre-order Eaves of Mirkwood for Adventures in Middle-earth Now [In reply to] Can't Post

Posted at Cubicle 7: http://cubicle7.co.uk/...in-middle-earth-now/

Let's see if this image can be posted here:

It can also be seen at the C7 link above.

(This post was edited by Otaku-sempai on Jul 27 2017, 3:46pm)

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Jul 28 2017, 3:01pm

Post #3 of 4 (3079 views)
Shortcut
The Eaves of Mirkwood – about the adventure [In reply to] Can't Post

From Cubicle 7:

The Eaves of Mirkwood is a self-contained adventure, which should take roughly three hours to play, depending on your group's style. Perfect for a single evening's gaming session.

Showcasing the key additional rules that Adventures in Middle-earth adds to 5e, Eaves will take your group on a trek using the Journey Rules, they'll parley with a potential patron using the Audience Rules, and try out 5e combat in Middle-earth, with all the peril that comes from having no easy access to spell casters or healing potions!

Your players will also get to dine with Dwarves, blow smoke rings, battle Goblins (and worse), and maybe even meet a very special Wizard.

It's also packed with advice on bringing the Middle-earth roleplaying experience to your table.

The great part is, if you want to try out Adventures in Middle-earth you don't need the Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide or Loremaster's Guide to run it. They would certainly be useful, but if you want to try out Adventures in Middle-earth for the first time, you just need the 5e rules.

I'm pretty much sticking to The One Ring for my Middle-earth adventures; otherwise, I would probably be all over this. For the complete post, click here: http://cubicle7.co.uk/...about-the-adventure/

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Jul 31 2017, 3:44pm

Post #4 of 4 (2972 views)
Shortcut
The Eaves of Mirkwood – out now in PDF! [In reply to] Can't Post

It is posted at Cubicle 7 that "the Eaves of Mirkwood™ & Loremaster's Screen for Adventures in Middle-earth™ is available in PDF now!" The physical product can still be pre-ordered and is expected to be released in October.

Source: http://cubicle7.co.uk/...wood-out-now-in-pdf/

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.