The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Peter Jackson on instagram?

AJJJ

Feb 21 2017, 3:45pm

Post #1 of 4 (1396 views)
Shortcut
Peter Jackson on instagram? Can't Post

Hello everyone! first post here :)
I happened to find this "Peter Jackson" account on instagram: peter__jackson ... he does claim to be the real Peter (in some comments) but I was wondering if anyone here knows about this.

Cheers!

Loresilme
Valinor

Feb 22 2017, 3:07pm

Post #2 of 4 (1336 views)
Shortcut
The only official Peter Jackson site I'm aware of is his Facebook site [In reply to] Can't Post

Greetings AJJJ,

Maybe someone else here knows if he has any other social media accounts, but the only one I know of is his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/PeterJacksonNZ/

Welcome to TORn and hope you stay a while Smile!

cats16
Half-elven

Feb 23 2017, 7:42am

Post #3 of 4 (1303 views)
Shortcut
His daughter Katie... [In reply to] Can't Post

Katie, in the past, has also issued statements/remarks on her father's behalf.

Her Twitter handle is @Katiejackson96, for those interested.

But for PJ himself, the FB page you linked to is the only social media I'm aware of.

Join us every weekend in the Hobbit movie forum for this week's CHOW (Chapter of the Week) discussion!

(This post was edited by cats16 on Feb 23 2017, 7:42am)

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Feb 27 2017, 2:59pm

Post #4 of 4 (1214 views)
Shortcut
Welcome! [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad you decided to join us. I moved your post to our Off Topic Board. We tend to keep the Main board for topics directly related to Tolkien or our site. Off Topic is a vibrant forum for discussing the people involved in the movies, what you did last weekend, your favorite Middle-earth recipe, or whatever comes to mind. Off Topic is one of many things that makes our community so great.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.