Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Mr. Del Toro next time u r on plz read this

mordor89
Bree

Apr 26 2008, 10:46am

Views: 639
Shortcut
Mr. Del Toro next time u r on plz read this Can't Post

i know a lot of these are pretty much done but this is so neccasry i MUST reinforce speccaly since i know ur on this bd

Ian mckellen hasb een confirmed since day 1 so ill leave him alone but

Andy serkis MUST reprise the role of gollum

and i dont know y ne1 thinks idffret prob. never opend the books but

Ian Holm

MUST

MUST

MUST MUST MUST reprise the role of Mr. BIlbo Baggins (he hasnt aged a day remember look at fotr opening)

Thank you

Subject User Time
Mr. Del Toro next time u r on plz read this mordor89 Send a private message to mordor89 Apr 26 2008, 10:46am
    Please DON'T overdo the spiders... SteveDJ Send a private message to SteveDJ Apr 26 2008, 3:43pm
        Who cares a rip... mwirkk Send a private message to mwirkk Apr 26 2008, 11:22pm
            He is only saying.... stormcrow20 Send a private message to stormcrow20 Apr 27 2008, 3:34am
                I don't totally disagree... mwirkk Send a private message to mwirkk Apr 27 2008, 8:15am
                    Early films spoil later ones. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Apr 27 2008, 3:48pm
                        Now you see it, now you don't Rivendweller Send a private message to Rivendweller Apr 27 2008, 7:48pm
                            spiders Thorin Firehelm Send a private message to Thorin Firehelm Apr 27 2008, 8:57pm
                                Oh, I quite agree Rivendweller Send a private message to Rivendweller Apr 27 2008, 9:04pm
                        Book-1sters Vs. Movie-1sters!?! mwirkk Send a private message to mwirkk Apr 27 2008, 9:16pm
                            Films, or Adaptations? N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Apr 27 2008, 10:36pm
                            Not "changed" stormcrow20 Send a private message to stormcrow20 Apr 28 2008, 1:14am
                                That was my understanding, also. // N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Apr 28 2008, 1:17am
                                I don't disagree with that. :) mwirkk Send a private message to mwirkk Apr 28 2008, 1:24am
                                    Xenarwen stormcrow20 Send a private message to stormcrow20 Apr 28 2008, 1:33am
                                        The reason I say that is... mwirkk Send a private message to mwirkk Apr 28 2008, 1:38am
                                            Well.... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 28 2008, 7:04am
                                                Excellent points - Thx! :) // mwirkk Send a private message to mwirkk Apr 28 2008, 7:18am
        Consider the filmmakers and put your fears to rest. ShadoFaxs Send a private message to ShadoFaxs Apr 28 2008, 4:01am
    Hi mordor89. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 26 2008, 8:33pm
        It's probably been taken care of already... Tikiboom Send a private message to Tikiboom Apr 27 2008, 8:42am
            Your thought is spot-on, me thinks! :) // mwirkk Send a private message to mwirkk Apr 27 2008, 9:31pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.