Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Did somebody make a Hobbit video about me?

HOBBITFAN13
Lorien

Nov 29 2016, 9:30pm

Post #1 of 8 (1781 views)
Shortcut
Did somebody make a Hobbit video about me? Can't Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5SzaBSrRTA

Ok, so I was on the internet on Youtube and this video came up. I love watching people's thoughts on movies and all of a sudden this guy starts talking about a person on these forums doing very recently movie marathon reviews (which I did). I'm shocked that if he was talking about me that I'm on youtube! Even though I was shocked, what this guy was saying was very interesting though. When I did my marathon reviews, I did it a movie a week but this guy did it all in one day. Good for him! Also I love how the Middle Earth fan community is not dying down on all social media which is great!
What did you guys think of the video? Did you agree with him or not? Have any of you done the Hobbit trilogy in one day?

(This post was edited by HOBBITFAN13 on Nov 29 2016, 9:32pm)

Kilidoescartwheels
Valinor

Nov 30 2016, 3:20pm

Post #2 of 8 (1667 views)
Shortcut
Probably the biggest junkie out there [In reply to] Can't Post

when it comes to the Hobbit trilogy. I watch at least one movie at least once a week (guess I have no lifeCrazy). I have watched all three movies in one day a few times; also have a type of mini Middle-earth marathon of DOS, BOT5A & FoTR. You should give that one a try - nothing like going from "what have we done?" to Smaug's attack on Laketown. And when Gandalf tells Frodo about Thorin giving Bilbo the vest, well, it just has so much more impact!Unsure As for the guy, well he rambles a lot and doesn't get to the point. Incidentally, I have finally finished a (rather stupid) Hobbit fanvid, but I couldn't get the darn thing to upload last nightMad Maybe the Internet should be grateful, LOL! I guess I'll try again tonight....

I'd say I've entered my second childhood, but I never left the first!

HOBBITFAN13
Lorien

Nov 30 2016, 5:36pm

Post #3 of 8 (1647 views)
Shortcut
Can't wait to see your vid! [In reply to] Can't Post

Also, I think the guy does a better job on the series on that YouTube channel "Online Film Discussion" than he did in the Hobbit vid.

DainPig
Gondor

Dec 1 2016, 1:07am

Post #4 of 8 (1599 views)
Shortcut
He is probably talking about you [In reply to] Can't Post

Weren't you the one here doing movie marathons? Bingo.

Kilidoescartwheels
Valinor

Dec 2 2016, 1:45am

Post #5 of 8 (1556 views)
Shortcut
Here's the video [In reply to] Can't Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrZc0--GLW8&t=9s

Hope that's clickable - I'm trying to do this thru Google Chrome, as Firefox doesn't ever make them clickable. Anyway, for better or worse, here it is. Mostly me yammering about how much I love the movies, but mostly it was a way to learn how to use this new video editing software. Probably not the best video ever made, the sound levels are all over the place. Anyway, let me know what you think!

swordwhale
Tol Eressea

Dec 2 2016, 7:38pm

Post #6 of 8 (1529 views)
Shortcut
this is [In reply to] Can't Post

adorable, fabulous, yeah!

bigger on the inside...

Na 'Aear, na 'Aear! Mýl 'lain nallol, I sûl ribiel a i falf 'loss reviol...
To the sea, to the sea, the white gulls are crying, the wind is blowing and the white foam is flying... (JRR Tolkien, Legolas Song of the Sea)

Aue, aue,
Te fenua, te mālie
Nā heko hakilia
We know the way
(Te Vaka, Moana soundtrack)

Member of Horse Manure Movers Local 101, Raptor Wranglers & Rehab, and Night Fury Trainers Assoc. Owned by several cats and a very small team of maniacal sled dogs... sorry Radagast, those rabbits were delicious...

Kilidoescartwheels
Valinor

Dec 2 2016, 10:58pm

Post #7 of 8 (1513 views)
Shortcut
Thanks! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cool

swordwhale
Tol Eressea

Dec 5 2016, 5:50pm

Post #8 of 8 (1449 views)
Shortcut
read a thing [In reply to] Can't Post

in Time...

that ran something like this...

We are consumed by "am I good enough" when we do projects. We should think more like kids at play, releasing inner creativity without worrying about acceptance.

Nurture that inner child!

bigger on the inside...

Na 'Aear, na 'Aear! Mýl 'lain nallol, I sûl ribiel a i falf 'loss reviol...
To the sea, to the sea, the white gulls are crying, the wind is blowing and the white foam is flying... (JRR Tolkien, Legolas Song of the Sea)

Aue, aue,
Te fenua, te mālie
Nā heko hakilia
We know the way
(Te Vaka, Moana soundtrack)

Member of Horse Manure Movers Local 101, Raptor Wranglers & Rehab, and Night Fury Trainers Assoc. Owned by several cats and a very small team of maniacal sled dogs... sorry Radagast, those rabbits were delicious...

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.