Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Can I make a proposal in the Reading Room for an Off Topic discussion?

Curious
Half-elven

Mar 12 2007, 6:18pm

Views: 205
Shortcut
Can I make a proposal in the Reading Room for an Off Topic discussion? Can't Post

I would like to propose a Reading Room type discussion in the Off Topic Board for books not written by or about Tolkien. I would like to propose it in the Reading Room, though, because otherwise I'm afraid the Reading Room denizens might not see it. Or could I propose it on the Off Topic Board and link to it in the Reading Room? Please advise.

Subject User Time
Can I make a proposal in the Reading Room for an Off Topic discussion? Curious Send a private message to Curious Mar 12 2007, 6:18pm
    As it's proposed for the Off Topic board, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 12 2007, 6:58pm
        Will do. Curious Send a private message to Curious Mar 12 2007, 7:20pm
            Also, Morwen Send a private message to Morwen Mar 12 2007, 7:44pm
    why can't this go in the weekly "book report" thread? a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Mar 12 2007, 7:03pm
        I will bring it up in the weekly thread, but the idea is to choose one book Curious Send a private message to Curious Mar 12 2007, 7:20pm
            OK: one book at a time, got it a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Mar 12 2007, 9:08pm
    and psst, Curious (and Kimi) a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Mar 13 2007, 12:41am
        I have had Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Mar 13 2007, 12:58am
            thanks, Kimi, but a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Mar 13 2007, 1:37am
                Weirdness. Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Mar 13 2007, 1:41am
                    ooops, I edited my reply but you're too quick a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Mar 13 2007, 1:44am
                pssst, a.s.... Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Mar 13 2007, 2:52am
                    still IE 6.0 a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Mar 13 2007, 9:55am
                The underline in your post shows for me. Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Mar 13 2007, 3:05am
                    In IE7 the underline doesn't show FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Mar 13 2007, 8:11am
                        A bold suggestion! Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Mar 13 2007, 8:50am
                    The underlining showed up for me Wynnie Send a private message to Wynnie Mar 13 2007, 12:11pm
                For what it's worth, Aerin Send a private message to Aerin Mar 14 2007, 12:20am
    Good idea!! I'd be interested! /nt Ciars Send a private message to Ciars Mar 15 2007, 8:28pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.