Please, delete a post? (Sorry!)

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Oct 24 2016, 2:57am

Post #1 of 5 (512 views)
Shortcut
Please, delete a post? (Sorry!) Can't Post

Furher research made this post obsolete: [link removed]

Please, delete it for me? A corrected one is just below.

"He who lies artistically, treads closer to the truth than ever he knows." -- Favorite proverb of the wizard Ningauble of the Seven Eyes

(This post was edited by Earl on Oct 24 2016, 7:08am)

Earl
Forum Admin / Moderator

Oct 24 2016, 7:11am

Post #2 of 5 (489 views)
Shortcut
Done // [In reply to] Can't Post

The Hobbit Soundtracks - Being an online archive of information concerning Howard Shore's score for The Hobbit films.

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Oct 24 2016, 12:35pm

Post #3 of 5 (477 views)
Shortcut
Thanks. [In reply to] Can't Post

I see that the last post also go deleted. That's okay, it's fixed. I'm ticked at myself for not doing the research into Old English that led to the original error in my revised calendar.

"He who lies artistically, treads closer to the truth than ever he knows." -- Favorite proverb of the wizard Ningauble of the Seven Eyes

Earl
Forum Admin / Moderator

Oct 24 2016, 12:58pm

Post #4 of 5 (472 views)
Shortcut
Yes, sorry about that... [In reply to] Can't Post

I PMed you to let you know what happened, and sent you the text of your last post so you could re-post Smile

The Hobbit Soundtracks - Being an online archive of information concerning Howard Shore's score for The Hobbit films.

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Oct 24 2016, 1:04pm

Post #5 of 5 (468 views)
Shortcut
Thanks again. [In reply to] Can't Post

I probably should have just asked for a word substitution in the revised calendar of the new term for the old. Tongue

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.