Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Favorite season of Once Upon a Time
Poll: Favorite season of Once Upon a Time
Season 1 (The first curse over Storybrooke)
Season 2 (The Queen of Hearts/ Greg and Tamara)
Season 3 (Neverland/ Wicked Witch of the West)
Season 4 (Frozen/ Queens of Darkness)
Season 5 (The Dark Swan/ Underworld)
View Results (10 votes)

OldestDaughter
Rohan

Sep 5 2016, 11:37pm

Post #1 of 6 (741 views)
Shortcut
Favorite season of Once Upon a Time Can't Post

Since season 6 is only in a few weeks, I figured we should have a poll on which season is preferred the most! I'll write down the seasons with each of the plot lines of the story!

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Sep 6 2016, 12:43am

Post #2 of 6 (723 views)
Shortcut
We don't watch it. // [In reply to] Can't Post

Annael
Immortal

Sep 6 2016, 2:13pm

Post #3 of 6 (691 views)
Shortcut
I picked the first season [In reply to] Can't Post

I remember thinking "this could be so bad" and then, as I watched it, "oh, this is actually really good!" But every season has been good. My favorite subplot is the redemption of Regina, but I'm looking forward to more Evil Stepmother in the new season.

OldestDaughter
Rohan

Sep 6 2016, 7:49pm

Post #4 of 6 (673 views)
Shortcut
I like the first season too! [In reply to] Can't Post

Loved how they would introduce characters who weren't as main, but still deserved to have their stories told (Cinderella, Graham the Huntsman, Hansel and Gretal, Jefferson aka Mad Hatter.)
But all of the show is pretty good. I myself really enjoyed the Peter Pan subplot, but as I said before, the whole show is really good!

dormouse
Half-elven

Sep 15 2016, 11:05am

Post #5 of 6 (615 views)
Shortcut
I haven't seen beyond season 4.... [In reply to] Can't Post

We don't get it on TV here anymore and even the Region 2 boxed sets are hard to get hold of and tend to be expensive. At the outset I thought it was going to be dreadful but found I couldn't stop watching. It is corny and it is wierd, but the way everything weaves together is very clever and there's no telling where it's going.

I've enjoyed it all so far, but think my favourite was 3, the Neverland one, so that's what I voted.

OldestDaughter
Rohan

Sep 15 2016, 2:33pm

Post #6 of 6 (610 views)
Shortcut
Agreed! [In reply to] Can't Post

The Neverland plot was easily the best subplot, but it's all been great! I am in season four at the moment with one of my sister's, and it is also very good. A lot of nods to Frozen in their plot at the moment!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.