Swords for Sale

hms_ocean
Rivendell

Sep 2 2016, 1:44pm

Post #1 of 1 (1616 views)
Shortcut
Swords for Sale Can't Post

Hello Fellow Ring Fans,

Not sure if I can do this on here but I don't want to sell them any other way. Due to moving overseas I am looking at selling my Lord of the Rings swords. I love them but sadly it's just not practical to have them anymore however I will only sell them for a price I am happy with.

They are official United Cutlery Products with a Certificate of Authenticity and their boards for hanging on the wall.

The two swords for sale are:
Glamdring, sword of Gandalf
Anduril, Sword of Aragorn.

I also have Striders sword but it isn't official but if someone would like to buy it they can as it's a very good reproduction of the sword.

Unfortunately they are located in Melbourne, Australia and I would only be able to offer Pick up or drop off only but if you could work out a way to ship them I could offer that. If you know anyone in Australia that may want them that would be great.

Having researched the price of the swords they seem to be fetching around £150-£200 at the moment so I would like to sell them for around that price each or £330 for the both of them. If you do have a lower price I would be willing to listen to them.

If you are interested please reply to this message and we can work out a way to contact one another.

Thanks for reading.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.