Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Anyone got images of the artwork used for the Amazon exclusive EEs?

LordotRings93
Rohan

Jul 25 2016, 9:44pm

Post #1 of 6 (3122 views)
Shortcut
Anyone got images of the artwork used for the Amazon exclusive EEs? Can't Post

I was wondering if anyone has images of the artwork that is on the box that holds the statue and EE that Amazon sells? I've seen unboxings of them and I'd love to have that art and save it to my computer. Google isn't bringing anything up for me. Thanks!

The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies 12/17/14
"When faced with death, what can anyone do?" -Bilbo Baggins

jlj93byu
Rivendell

Jul 25 2016, 10:32pm

Post #2 of 6 (3096 views)
Shortcut
Boxes [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you looking for all 3 films?

LordotRings93
Rohan

Jul 26 2016, 3:22pm

Post #3 of 6 (3028 views)
Shortcut
Yes [In reply to] Can't Post

All three would be great, but any of the images on any of the 3 boxes would suffice. They're just so beautiful, would love to know who did them.

The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies 12/17/14
"When faced with death, what can anyone do?" -Bilbo Baggins

Avandel
Half-elven

Jul 27 2016, 4:25pm

Post #4 of 6 (2942 views)
Shortcut
will try... [In reply to] Can't Post

agree wonderful box art. Got curious and bottom of DOS EE box has Saul Zaentz Company, so followed that link to Middle Earth Enterprises and all the licensing stuff, blah blah.

http://www.middleearth.com/

But the thing is - like all this kind of stuff - is trying to track down who made the boxes and the art source, unless like some stuff it's being used on multiple products. Only other thing I can think of is to take pictures of boxes in highest res you can, and resize for wallpaper....

grabbed a couple of screen shots from the site tho....nice!

Obviously different artists and products - but SOMEONE is making those Hobbit disk boxes.....Unsure

Kilidoescartwheels
Valinor

Jul 30 2016, 12:39am

Post #5 of 6 (2815 views)
Shortcut
Luv that one of Gandalf [In reply to] Can't Post

You always find the coolest pics!Cool

Proud member of the BOFA Denial Association

Eleniel
Tol Eressea

Aug 4 2016, 2:05pm

Post #6 of 6 (2639 views)
Shortcut
The Gandalf lighting a fire on Caradhras picture is by Magali Villeneuve... [In reply to] Can't Post

http://hole-intheground.blogspot.co.uk/...om-house-magali.html

She has done a lot of great LotR and GoT paintings for Fantasy Flight Games. I particularly love her LotR stuff... Heart

"Choosing Trust over Doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened."
¯ Victoria Monfort

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.