Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Inline Markup code

Daughter of Nienna
Grey Havens

Mar 12 2007, 5:32am

Views: 136
Shortcut
Inline Markup code Can't Post

what I am trying to do is adjust my footer so that the test wraps to the right of the image...like in NE Brigands footer.

For starter, I am only able to use basic editor, since my browzer (Safari) doesn't use doesn't support Advanced editor. So it using using all mark-up for me.

I looked it up on the mark-up cheat-sheet, and the ones I found don't make sense to me.

what I use:
[image]http://www.pictureplace.com/images/filename.gif[/image]
what I found on mark-up cheat-sheet:
[inline attachment_filename.gif]

first : is that word 'attachment' part of the mark-up of part of the fake file name?

second: do I need to keep using the code for image & combine it with the inline code? if so, in wht way?

third: if not, what then...is that all I really need to make my image show up in footer with text wrapped beside it?

Ii hope I am making sense.

Websites Directory, my drawings, Aloha & Mahalo

Nienna: “those who hearken to her learn pity, and endurance in hope . . . All those who wait in Mandos cry to her, for she brings strength to the spirit and turns sorrow to wisdom." — Valaquenta

Subject User Time
Inline Markup code Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna Mar 12 2007, 5:32am
    Ha! I made the mistake Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Mar 12 2007, 3:45pm
    Your footer uses 'true' HTML Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Mar 12 2007, 4:35pm
        To put text to the right of an image FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Mar 12 2007, 7:05pm
            But it's so much more fun Aerlinn Send a private message to Aerlinn Mar 12 2007, 11:09pm
                the table code looks like this hatster Send a private message to hatster Mar 13 2007, 2:09am
                    Thank-you so much for the table code. Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna Mar 13 2007, 7:46am
                    That's good to know! FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Mar 13 2007, 8:04am
                        You too? Wynnie Send a private message to Wynnie Mar 13 2007, 12:26pm
                    *bookmarks* Stapper Send a private message to Stapper Mar 19 2007, 3:14pm
                        Experiment No 1 :D Elven Send a private message to Elven Mar 24 2007, 7:22pm
        that's odd... Daughter of Nienna Send a private message to Daughter of Nienna Mar 13 2007, 8:08am
            to use html hatster Send a private message to hatster Mar 13 2007, 11:06am
            Pics in Basic Editor Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Mar 13 2007, 1:14pm
        font code Luthien Rising Send a private message to Luthien Rising Mar 19 2007, 1:55pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.