The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of The Rings:
The Complete Recordings

hanshotfirst1138
The Shire

Jan 13 2016, 12:57am

Post #1 of 4 (704 views)
Shortcut
The Complete Recordings Can't Post

So were these supposed to be a very limited production or something? They go for nutso money on the secondary market. Why'd the drop out of prints?

"What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one."
Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death

Lindele
Gondor

Jan 13 2016, 5:10am

Post #2 of 4 (692 views)
Shortcut
They're expected [In reply to] Can't Post

To go back into print...at least that's what I've heard.
I'm thankful that I bought backups back when they were cheap!

Bofur01
Lorien

Jan 13 2016, 2:37pm

Post #3 of 4 (665 views)
Shortcut
The RotK CR is on iTunes, the others are not... [In reply to] Can't Post

And not badly priced for the amount of music you get, too :P

Eruclauron
Bree

Jan 18 2016, 1:10am

Post #4 of 4 (555 views)
Shortcut
Out of print. [In reply to] Can't Post

I, too, have heard that they're "supposed" to go back into print, but I wish we would get more information on when. I understand though that that's probably really difficult to say, so I won't gripe about it too much, but it would be nice to get some sort of official word on the status.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.