Extended Trilogy 2D+Digital = $59.99

thought I would let people know

Avandel
Half-elven

Nov 14 2015, 5:19pm

Post #2 of 7 (3395 views)
Shortcut
That's where I am heading Tuesday! [In reply to] Can't Post

Made the MISTAKE of waiting until evening to pick up the BOFA TE steelbooks, and there were only two leftFrown and it took forever to track them down in-store (Yeah, I could have ordered from Amazon, but I was hoping BB would have some sort of exclusive - but not).

So I am heading out in the morning, as while I haven't normally paid too much attention to cases - my disk cases are all over the place in design etc. - turned out I liked the steelbook.

Anyway, one day I will pick up (I'm sure) a digitally remastered set (which hopefully will include the wished-for "previously unreleased footage"). And then everything will match.Cool

miko
Rivendell

Nov 15 2015, 7:23pm

Post #3 of 7 (3178 views)
Shortcut
ordered from Amazon [In reply to] Can't Post

I pre-ordered from Amazon. Hope I get the set on 17th. Last year the dos ee was sent to the wrong city, 300 miles away, and it arrived two days late. Unsure

hanshotfirst1138
The Shire

Nov 16 2015, 1:10am

Post #4 of 7 (3145 views)
Shortcut
Now, the hard part... [In reply to] Can't Post

Now for the $2500 question: do I wait on the big six-film boxed set there have been rumors about in the hopes of FINALLY getting everything-the theatrical and EE extras, HDX UV codes-or buckle down and buy both Blu-ray trilogy boxed sets sans the 3-D in which I have no interest and call it a day? Decisions, decisions...

"What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one."
Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death

Glorfindela
Valinor

Nov 16 2015, 10:36am

Post #5 of 7 (3095 views)
Shortcut
Well [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Now for the $2500 question: do I wait on the big six-film boxed set there have been rumors about in the hopes of FINALLY getting everything-the theatrical and EE extras, HDX UV codes-or buckle down and buy both Blu-ray trilogy boxed sets sans the 3-D in which I have no interest and call it a day? Decisions, decisions...

You may have to wait for a very long time.Unimpressed

hanshotfirst1138
The Shire

Nov 25 2015, 1:11am

Post #6 of 7 (2983 views)
Shortcut
What do you mean? [In reply to] Can't Post

What makes you say that?

"What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one."
Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death

Glorfindela
Valinor

Nov 25 2015, 1:14am

Post #7 of 7 (2982 views)
Shortcut
I've forgotten… [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
What makes you say that?

AngelicTongue

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.