The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of The Rings:
Trilogy rerunning on TNT again Sat April 12th

_V_
Lorien

Apr 12 2008, 2:42pm

Post #1 of 3 (438 views)
Shortcut
Trilogy rerunning on TNT again Sat April 12th Can't Post

the trilogy is rerunning in an all-day marathon again today, Saturday April 12th, on TNT

please pop into TORN's "Barliman's Chatroom" for live commentary

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game"

Formerly known on TORN as "Draug the Unspeakably Violent"

_V_
Lorien

Apr 12 2008, 3:27pm

Post #2 of 3 (365 views)
Shortcut
to get into chat [In reply to] Can't Post

click "barliman's chat" then enter "/join #moviechat"

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game"

Formerly known on TORN as "Draug the Unspeakably Violent"

stormcrow20
Gondor

Apr 15 2008, 2:52am

Post #3 of 3 (373 views)
Shortcut
Edited? [In reply to] Can't Post

I watched a few minutes of The Two Towers, approx. from the scene with Aragorn and Haleth to the berserkers on ladders. Unless I looked away for a moment, the scenes where lightening flashes, and when the rain begins to fall, were missing. Additionally, it seemed a few seconds were missing during the arrival of the Uruk army. Did anyone else catch this? I thought TNT had advertised the films as unedited?

~~~~~~
Círdan saw further and deeper than any other in Middle-earth, and he welcomed Mithrandir at the Grey Havens, knowing whence he came and whither he would return.
'Take this ring, master,' he said, 'for your labours will be heavy; but it will support you in the weariness you have taken upon yourself. For this is the Ring of Fire, and with it you may rekindle hearts in a world that grows chill.'

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.