The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
DVD/Bluray menu intro for my Hobbit fan edit

Goldeneye
Lorien

Oct 7 2015, 2:08am

Post #1 of 6 (950 views)
Shortcut
DVD/Bluray menu intro for my Hobbit fan edit Can't Post

So this is the menu I designed for my fan edit project, J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit. Everything was created in Adobe After Effects, with a high-quality scan of Thror's Map as the background. I changed the map color to green, since that's how it was colored by Tolkien in his book. The music featured here is "Moon Runes" from the AUJ score. Enjoy!

* Link removed - page links to illegal material *

(This post was edited by entmaiden on Oct 7 2015, 8:51pm)

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Oct 7 2015, 8:52pm

Post #2 of 6 (897 views)
Shortcut
Sorry, but no. [In reply to] Can't Post

Your video has a link under "More by...." that has illegal copies of the movies. You can't link to a page that contains links to copyright violations.

Goldeneye
Lorien

Oct 7 2015, 9:32pm

Post #3 of 6 (892 views)
Shortcut
Very well [In reply to] Can't Post

Here is the Youtube version of the clip then. I cannot control what Youtube determines to be the recommended videos, just like Vimeo. Either way, there are no links to any of my other video clips here.

https://youtu.be/ZI5twVawqHQ

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Oct 8 2015, 1:52am

Post #4 of 6 (873 views)
Shortcut
That works - thanks// [In reply to] Can't Post

Arthael
Lorien

Nov 7 2015, 12:42am

Post #5 of 6 (703 views)
Shortcut
Beautiful! [In reply to] Can't Post

Very well done. Can't wait to watch the final edit!

"There are no safe paths in this part of the world. Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go."

harryroy20

Nov 13 2015, 6:06am

Post #6 of 6 (689 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for youtube link [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Goldeneye! Thanks for the youtube link I was trying to find out it but I didn't find. I'm really exited to watch this final edit

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.