full and definitive list of all scenes scripted and/or not shooted

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Aug 10 2015, 11:45am

Post #1 of 6 (1189 views)
Shortcut
full and definitive list of all scenes scripted and/or not shooted Can't Post

Hi all

I would like to know if there is the script of LOTR to be read in order to find what was never shooted or shooted but never made it into the EE's

I know there is this Arwen Aragorn meeting and Sam and the guardians of the gate of cirith ungol and stuff like that. Stuff likely to be in the super extended cut.

But im talking about stuff that even couldnt make it in those versions. Like the Anduin bank fight with orcs etc

I wanna know it all!!!

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true

Survivor to the battle for the fifth trailer

Hobbit Cinema Marathon Hero

Elanor of Rohan
Lorien

Aug 11 2015, 9:12am

Post #2 of 6 (1123 views)
Shortcut
They shot Arwen in Lorien with Granny Galadriel [In reply to] Can't Post

and they probably shot some scenes of the Warrior Arwen plot. Later they abandoned the idea, but I don't know how far that story line went.

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Aug 11 2015, 11:46am

Post #3 of 6 (1108 views)
Shortcut
I knew about that... [In reply to] Can't Post

and I have seen an image or two aswell as Arwen meeting Frodo and company in Rivendell, beside this things I would like to know what was on the script more than unused filmed scenes but I really would like to know because when Ii aknowledge this I can imagin the actors playing it and its lovely.

With the 9 or ten hours hobbit movie on the market I really woulndt mind a loner version of the lord of the rings, because the story was such more trascendental and meaning to middle earth and the events that took place despite small were part of the bigg and glorious picture

MyWeeLadGimli
Lorien

Aug 11 2015, 9:06pm

Post #4 of 6 (1059 views)
Shortcut
Gimli and Legolas [In reply to] Can't Post

Gimli in the Glittering Caves and Legolas in Fangorn were both filmed (about 2 seconds of each can be seen in the special features). It's too bad none of that was left in, since those characters pretty much have no resolution in the film as is.

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Aug 11 2015, 9:09pm

Post #5 of 6 (1056 views)
Shortcut
they should shoot just a scene for the superextended bof set [In reply to] Can't Post

With legolas gimli and sam actors sailing into the west and meeting Frodo Baggins;)

No matter if they all look older

Smaug the iron
Gondor

Aug 11 2015, 9:24pm

Post #6 of 6 (1056 views)
Shortcut
I would be happy [In reply to] Can't Post

if Peter Hambleton return to Gloin and Elijah Wood return to Frodo and we could have there dinner talk in the film. A grate way to connect the to trilogy plus we can faound out about the rest of the dwarfs are doing today.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.