Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Elijah Wood/Sasha Grey in movie together?! Well, well, well Frodo Baggins.....

the 13th warrior
Rivendell

Jul 28 2015, 10:14pm

Post #1 of 1 (1290 views)
Shortcut
Elijah Wood/Sasha Grey in movie together?! Well, well, well Frodo Baggins..... Can't Post

Hello One Ringers, striving to be tasteful and diplomatic here as I am touching on the x rated world. Ran across some after the fact news about an indie movie called "Open Windows" released a year ago to seemingly little fanfare except at film festivals.

It stars none other than our Elijah Wood and Sasha Grey, retired from x rated video world, and getting into more mainstream work, HBO Entourage, Eminem videos, and low budget indie movies. Have not seen it, but Open Windows seems to be a modern Hitchcock "Rear Window" reimagine movie--Elijah is a quiet nice guy who interacts with Miss Grey on line for her specialty uh, er, well..."performances" and then a mysterious 3rd party contacts him with inside info on her and she may be threatened by a killer stalker, and Elijah is the man who knows too much. Only one who can rescue her, lots of techno thriller surveillance stuff, car chases, weird video cam shots, etc.

If you check out Elijah Wood Sasha Grey on image search or youtube, they actually look good together, make a cute couple. Making no value judgement on her former profession, Sasha Grey is quite striking. She and Mr. Wood took some nice red carpet photos and did promo videos together. Sasha Grey actually seems to be quite artsy and articulate, and has a mischievous, knowing vibe as if she is amused by the world but keeps it to herself. Again they seem to have a pleasant rapport in their on cam interviews, sometimes interviewing each other.

Don't think this ever got released in theaters, or it was limited, probably direct to Netflix, downloading. Might be worth seeing. Preview looked interesting.

As for what might have gone on off camera between these two, I make no speculation and will defer to the Mirror of Galadriel--the elven teller of tales and deeds.

My my my, Frodo Baggins.....

The 13th Warrior, Left Field Caliphate,
"From the scroll rooms of Gondor....."

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.