Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
Anyone interested in...

bonsey

Jul 16 2015, 9:26am

Post #1 of 2 (2876 views)
Shortcut
Anyone interested in... Can't Post

I have a few statues that I am sadly having to sell due to finances/moving home. Thought I would ask here to see if anyone is interested. I am based in the UK and would prefer a pick up or happy to deliver if not stupidly far from where I live!! Please pm me if you are interested in any of the following..
Sideshow/Weta Ringwraith bust
Sideshow/Weta Cavetroll Limited to 750..very rare as you probably know.
Sideshow Sam and Frodo Mount Doom SDCC Exclusive..only 30 of these were made available for purchase outside of the convention. Limited to 300.
Sideshow Gollum/Smeagol Premium Format Exclusive
I also have some books I would like to find out more about. Hardback versions of the novels plus others. If anyone has knowledge on pricing etc I'd really appreciate some help.
Thanks Smile
P.S - Also have the Sideshow Moria Orc PF Exclusive on ebay at presnt...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151747616628?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

(This post was edited by bonsey on Jul 16 2015, 9:38am)

bonsey

Jul 20 2015, 9:47pm

Post #2 of 2 (2697 views)
Shortcut
Hoping someone can help or have info? [In reply to] Can't Post

Nobody? Frown

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.