HobbitCon 3 DVD available now!

TheHutt
Gondor

Jul 9 2015, 12:58pm

Post #1 of 3 (2790 views)
Shortcut
HobbitCon 3 DVD available now! Can't Post

Here is the (very cool) trailer for the HobbitCon 3 official DVD (Order link):

With Luke Evans, John Bell, Sylvester McCoy, Graham McTavish, Ken Stott, Mark Hadlow, Jed Brophy, Adam Brown, Peter Hambleton, John Callen, William Kircher, Jeffrey Thomas and Lawrence Makoare.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Booklet - Custom Booklet Project

(This post was edited by TheHutt on Jul 9 2015, 12:58pm)

Bombadil
Half-elven

Jul 9 2015, 1:46pm

Post #2 of 3 (2754 views)
Shortcut
WOWie..Bomby got to see [In reply to] Can't Post

My friend, Janette {who flew in, all the way from Kentucky!}
dressed up as Thorin!
A quick shot of the Back of Your Head?
& an AWESOME display of the many DWARVES
in STREET Clothes! ..

..being... Super Happy to be there
in Bonn!

GREAT job...Did you, have some work on the EDITING?

xoxoHeartCoolAngelicShockedSlyEvilSmile

www.charlie-art.biz
"What Your Mind can conceive... charlie can achieve"

(This post was edited by Bombadil on Jul 9 2015, 1:47pm)

Tankhera

Aug 5 2015, 5:46am

Post #3 of 3 (2325 views)
Shortcut
HC3 [In reply to] Can't Post

HC3 was a blast! My favorite Tolkien convention to date. The guests have a great time and the people there are so friendly and welcoming.. They have become family. If any of you can make it there next year.. It is absolutely worth it!!!!

Bombi, yeah I'm from TN (KY is close enough ;) though) There's a few of us who go from the states so If I'm fortunate enough to return again next year, would love to please meet up with folks!

A friend was kind enough to make a quick video of out of our little international group entry for the costume contest. Comprised of TN, GA and Germany That's the best part of this con really.. People from all over the planet converge to one con to celebrate Tolkien and the films. <3

https://t.co/hxaJgkAEJ2

(This post was edited by Tankhera on Aug 5 2015, 5:49am)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.