Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Its a hot one...so what have YOU been watching this week?
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 26 2015, 4:02pm

Post #1 of 87 (1724 views)
Shortcut
Its a hot one...so what have YOU been watching this week? Can't Post

I spent some PBS time this week, in between doing more work and then resting my long suffering back. I watched the very fascinating and moving D-Days Sunken Secrets. When they use the computer to roll back the water and reveal the images on the bottom it really tells a while other story in addition to the land one. My hubby was present for the 50th Anniversary of the D-Day landing, on a Navy ship offshore, and said it had the same eerie timeline: morning fog that lifted at exactly the same time as 1944 to reveal the familiar but now ghostly landscape of Normandy.

Father Brown was, as usual, very good with a nice touch of kindness (NO SPOILER) from salty Mrs. McCarthy to Lady Felicia.

Also very fun to watch was Secrets of Henry VIII's Palace, where they film and give details about the history of Hampton Court. That kitchen!!!! The heat and crush and pressure must have been unbelievable - especially from a King who was unpredictable and liked his food.

On TV news front: Patty told us (in last week's thread) that heroes will be rebooting in September. I see Hannibal is cancelled - any bets on whether it will be picked up and by who?

And by all means any Poldark chat is MORE than welcome!!!!!!!!!Cool Oh yes, precious.

So - what's YOUR Watching news, reviews, reports...speculations even?????Wink

(This post was edited by Brethil on Jun 26 2015, 4:08pm)

Dwarewien
Rohan

Jun 26 2015, 10:43pm

Post #2 of 87 (1491 views)
Shortcut
Jurassic World (again), Under the Dome... [In reply to] Can't Post

going to Jurassic World a third time on Sunday. I could very easily live on this movie and the original, which will probably be the only ones in the franchise that I actually own (I don't seem to enjoy TLW and JP3 as much, so it's best if I just watch them on television if there's nothing better on). I noticed a few things on my second viewing, like they do say the name of the island (it's just after Zach and Gray disembark from the ferry, which is the way that I would want to go, although I've never travelled that far on water before), and I now know that Gray is the younger brother (I would be just as excited to see Jurassic World as he is).

Under the Dome, Season 3 premiere: Well, that was interesting. I hate to admit that I wasn't expecting it to go in this direction, so I'm kind of curious about the new character (played by Marg Helgenberger); her name is Christine and she's an antropologist.

Before going to Jurassic World, I'm going to rewatch the original (I have the 3-disc 3D Blu-ray/DVD combo pack, even though I haven't technically upgraded to Blu-ray yet) to see if I can catch all the "easter eggs" to the original. Just got the soundtrack (since Walmart didn't have it in yet, I had to order it on eBay), though I've yet to listen to it. It's also available on vinyl but who has record players in this day and age, so I'll stick with CDs.Smile

I have no interest in Hannibal or Poldark, so I can't comment on those shows.

"Will you follow me... one last time?"

(This post was edited by Queen of Erebor on Jun 26 2015, 10:49pm)

Starling
Half-elven

Jun 27 2015, 5:43am

Post #3 of 87 (1460 views)
Shortcut
The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness, Nurse Jackie, Poldark, vintage Corrie [In reply to] Can't Post

Anyone who is interested in the glorious films of Hayao Miyazaki should not miss this wonderful documentary, The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness, which follows him as he makes The Wind Rises. I'm not sure I would want to work for him, but I loved the way at the appointed time each day, the whole staff had to go outside and look at the sky. There were so many things in this documentary that helped me understand his films at a deeper level - don't miss this one.

I lost track of Nurse Jackie when stupid telly here kept mucking around with its time-slot, so I decided to start again from the beginning, since I love this programme so much. You can never OD with Nurse Jackie. Laugh

I managed to catch up on the final episode of Poldark, which was excellent. Thank you to the fab Grey Elf for helping me out there. x

Plus I am still binging on 80's Coronation Street, a perfect winter warmer. Someone may need to stage an intervention soon...

By the way, Brethil, that programme about Hampton Court sounds excellent. I still have a copy of 'The Tudor Times', a newspaper we made in the 3rd form in 1980 as a Social Studies assignment. I submitted the special report on the goings on at Hampton Court, the article including a painstaking and wobbly drawing of said building.
Have you watched the excellent BBC production 'The Six Wives of Henry 8th' from the 70's? My sister got me the box set recently as a birthday present. It made a big impact on us as children.
"I like her not...She looks like a horse!" Laugh

The Grey Elf
Grey Havens

Jun 27 2015, 4:36pm

Post #4 of 87 (1440 views)
Shortcut
With the exception of Poldark, [In reply to] Can't Post

for me this time of year is really less about TV and more about movies and rewatching old favorites. Will be returning here to post Monday with comments on tomorrow's ep of Poldark Smile.

Saw The Sessions (great perfs, very sweet), The Homesman (well-done but what a downer!) and a light-weight older movie with the fabulous Helen Mirren, Calendar Girls. Rewatched The Help because I'd finally read the book. I have Kingsman, The Butler and Wolf Hall queued up for watching whenever I manage to scrounge up the time. Anxiously awaiting word for when the second half of Season 1 of Outlander will be available for purchase. And still haven't purchased RA's The Crucible. (Note to self: What in the world are you waiting for?!!)

Just learned they're about to start shooting the third Trek movie. Yay!!

Brethil, will you be watching the prequel series to TWD that's on the horizon? Hope your back is feeling better!

Hernevernen!!

(This post was edited by The Grey Elf on Jun 27 2015, 4:37pm)

Old Toby
Grey Havens

Jun 27 2015, 4:49pm

Post #5 of 87 (1431 views)
Shortcut
Hey there Grey Elf [In reply to] Can't Post

Re: The Homesman

I was debating on whether to watch it. Then I read the book, and decided it was definitely too much of a downer for me, so I had no desire to see it on screen.

And I, too, am waiting impatiently for the second volume of Season 1 of Outlander to come out! I've already pre-ordered it from Amazon. I've just finished book 3 in the series, and I can well imagine that Season 2 will be just as good.

And yeah, I can never have too much Star Trek!

"Age is always advancing and I'm fairly sure it's up to no good." Harry Dresden (Jim Butcher)

The Grey Elf
Grey Havens

Jun 27 2015, 5:53pm

Post #6 of 87 (1427 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for the tip on Outlander, Old Toby! [In reply to] Can't Post

Didn't know it could be pre-ordered. I'm on it!!

Hernevernen!!

Altaira
Superuser

Jun 27 2015, 10:48pm

Post #7 of 87 (1407 views)
Shortcut
Inside Out [In reply to] Can't Post

We wouldn't normally rush to see an animated children's movie on opening weekend, but this is a Pixar film and is 98% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes - so it was kind of a no-brainer. Speaking of brains, the main characters are 5 emotions (joy, sadness, fear, disgust and anger) that operate 'command central' inside a little girl's brain. They step in when needed, and store and take care of her memories. It sounds like an odd premise for a movie, but it was funny, very clever and even a little sad in parts. You also get glimpses into mom and dad's 'command central', part of which plays in the TV trailer, which had me in stitches. I can't think of a Pixar movie I don't like, and this one definitely gets added to that list.

Other than that, we've been enjoying watching TV series such as House of Cards, Orange is the new Black, Poldark, Daredevil and Master Chef.

Koru: Maori symbol representing a fern frond as it opens. The koru reaches towards the light, striving for perfection, encouraging new, positive beginnings.

"Life can't be all work and no TORn" -- jflower

"I take a moment to fervently hope that the camaradarie and just plain old fun I found at TORn will never end" -- LOTR_nutcase

Kilidoescartwheels
Valinor

Jun 27 2015, 11:12pm

Post #8 of 87 (1399 views)
Shortcut
Complications, Poldark, Halt & Catch Fire [In reply to] Can't Post

I've been trying to watch "Hannibal," but I'm not really loving it. Out of curiosity I checked out "Complications," which is also on Thursdays on USA, and WOAH, What a Rush! It could be like "Breaking Bad" in the ER, or a case of no good deed going unpunished. It's about an ER doctor who stops to help an 11-year-old shooting victim, and ends up having to kill the driver of the drive-by shooter. Turns out the kid is the son of the leader of a rival gang, currently in prison, and he now expects the doctor to keep his son alive no matter what! The kid ends up in the hospital where the doctor works, and the rival gang members keep trying to get in to get the kid, so the doctor and a really sketchy nurse forge a medical record to send the kid to another hospital under a fake name. Turns out the sketchy nurse has been stealing SSN's for Medicare fraud, which means she knows all about faking records. Poor guy is in way over his head! It's a really intense show, I'm loving it so far but I'm not sure how long this can keep up. Sooner or later the kid's going to get better - at least I hope so!

I really enjoyed the first "Poldark" episode, but after "Outlander" it is a little slow (though not nearly as slow as "Hannibal!"). But my daughter said it's nice to be able to watch a show with me without being so embarrassed about some of the scenes!Shocked I wasn't sure how they were going to follow up on "Halt & Catch Fire," with last season ending with everyone going their separate ways, but so far the plot has been reasonable. It does look like Joe was at least TRYING to change, but now it seems like he's back to his old tricks, trying to get in on the "next big thing," and being less than honest in the process. I don't know why he didn't take his idea to his future father-in-law, the guy seemed pretty receptive to the last idea he pitched. Meanwhile Cameron is about to have a meltdown, and I'm finding it difficult to have any sympathy for her. So far I still like Donna the best.

But as another poster said, summer is a good time to watch LESS TV, LOL! Hopefully me and the grandkids will make it to the swimming pool tomorrow.Cool

Proud member of the BOFA Denial Association

Adrianna
Lorien

Jun 28 2015, 10:34am

Post #9 of 87 (1364 views)
Shortcut
I started [In reply to] Can't Post

actually to watch Halt and Catch Fire. It's good. I'm going to have to watch Season 1 to catch up.

"I did free him. I freed his wretched head from his miserable shoulders."

Elberbeth
Tol Eressea

Jun 28 2015, 3:08pm

Post #10 of 87 (1354 views)
Shortcut
Spy [In reply to] Can't Post

It was the funniest movie I have seen in years, despite the profanity. My daughter and I couldn't stop laughing. Jason Statham was hilarious, doing a parody of his usual roles. It was kinda odd though that three Brits (Statham, Jude Law and Miranda Hart) were cast as CIA agents.

"There are some things that it is better to begin than to refuse, even though the end may be dark."

Annael
Immortal

Jun 28 2015, 4:36pm

Post #11 of 87 (1347 views)
Shortcut
Poldark; Forsyte Saga; Death in Paradise; a bunch of oldies [In reply to] Can't Post

Jury's out on whether this "Poldark" is equal to/better than/worse than the earlier one. I seem to be one of the few who saw that - left me with a severe crush on Robin Ellis. Early days yet.

I'm watching the more recent "Forsyte Saga" as well; I only caught bits of it before. I'm a huge fan of the original, which was the miniseries that basically led to the development of "Masterpiece Theater" in the USA, where we got to see British dramas on television. I still prefer the original, primarily because Gina McKee is such a poor casting choice for Irene - she's simply not beautiful enough to play a woman men can't look away from, and Irene was blonde! - and because the original keeps closer to the book. (Bothers me that red-haired June is played by a brunette as well.) But it's well done otherwise. My but Ioan Gruffud looks young in this.

BBC America is also showing "Death in Paradise," a murder mystery series starring a British detective in the Caribbean. Formulaic but fun, and I like that beside the detective, the cast is all nonwhite. Plus I just love their accents.

Turner Classic Movies has been on a kick of showing movies I've never heard of or seen before. Last night I watched "Pandora and the Flying Dutchman," a retelling of the Flying Dutchman with James Mason as the Dutchman and Ava Gardner as his immortal love. With bullfights. Over-the-top at times but I enjoyed it.

I am a dreamer of words, of written words. I think I am reading; a word stops me. I leave the page. The syllables of the words begin to move around … The words take on other meanings as if they had the right to be young.

-- Gaston Bachelard

NARF and member of Deplorable Cultus since 1967

sevilodorf
Tol Eressea

Jun 28 2015, 11:17pm

Post #12 of 87 (1314 views)
Shortcut
SyFy Fridays -- Defiance -- Killjoys -- Dark Matter [In reply to] Can't Post

Defiance in it's third season -- opens with "Let's kill off a bunch of secondary characters so we can introduce a bunch of new secondary characters" --- am I just too cynical or is the Red Shirt Syndrome running in overtime here and what about bad guys who can't hit obvious targets..... willing to keep watching but it's one I'll watch while doing something else....

Killjoys --- in comparison to the rest of the line up this is the shiny one - however if one is a Firefly fan then there are some blatant ripoffs (or homages, if you prefer to assume the best of intentions) It however does have far better dialog that Dark Matter. Hopefully Killjoys will find some interesting plots to go along with the nice eye candy of its characters.

Dark Matter -- the dialog is soooooo clunky it makes me cringe and this is another show where Firefly's influence is obvious -- Speed things up and don't treat your audience like idiots (you truly don't have to explain everything five times)

All three shows make me thankful for On Demand viewing

Fourth Age Adventures at the Inn of the Burping Troll http://burpingtroll.com
Home of TheOneRing.net Best FanFic stories of 2005 and 2006 "The Last Grey Ship" and "Ashes, East Wind, Hope That Rises" by Erin Rua

(Found in Mathoms, LOTR Tales Untold)

Annael
Immortal

Jun 29 2015, 12:54am

Post #13 of 87 (1299 views)
Shortcut
yeah, the Firefly influence [In reply to] Can't Post

the ship full of misfits in space is becoming quite the trope. Not even just in space (Last Ship).

But, you know, as tropes go it's fun. I'm liking Dark Matter so far. Haven't watched Killjoys.

I am a dreamer of words, of written words. I think I am reading; a word stops me. I leave the page. The syllables of the words begin to move around … The words take on other meanings as if they had the right to be young.

-- Gaston Bachelard

NARF and member of Deplorable Cultus since 1967

Kimi
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jun 29 2015, 1:04am

Post #14 of 87 (1302 views)
Shortcut
""Fortitude" and "Young Victoria" [In reply to] Can't Post

Fortitude wasn't the smartest choice during a really quite chilly cold snap. :) It's a thriller set in Arctic Norway - based on Svarlbad, but an imaginary settlement.

If I'd realised just how scary and occasionally grisly this was, I probably wouldn't have chosen it - I naively thought its R16 rating was just from a bit of nudity. It gave me a bad dream one night, and I was certainly glad not to be on my own! But I did find it quite a gripping yarn, with lots of good performances. Beautiful icy scenery, too.

As a deliberate contrast, we then re-watched Young Victoria. Just lovely and heartwarming, and a wonderful cast.

The Passing of Mistress Rose
My historical novels

Do we find happiness so often that we should turn it off the box when it happens to sit there?

- A Room With a View

(This post was edited by Kimi on Jun 29 2015, 3:39am)

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 2:49am

Post #15 of 87 (1281 views)
Shortcut
My it IS a Jurassic week for you, QoE! Literally! [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad you are enjoying it all. We re-watched the original movie the other night and it still is just a ton of fun. I LOVE when the T-Rex walks through that fence.
Though it contains one of those (entirely nerdy) hidden facepalm moments: Nedry taking out the frozen embryos with his bare fingers. I'd love to see an outtake of what the reaction of handling items frozen in liquid nitrogen really looks like! Laugh

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 2:59am

Post #16 of 87 (1271 views)
Shortcut
Hooray on Poldark finale! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Anyone who is interested in the glorious films of Hayao Miyazaki should not miss this wonderful documentary, The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness, which follows him as he makes The Wind Rises. I'm not sure I would want to work for him, but I loved the way at the appointed time each day, the whole staff had to go outside and look at the sky. There were so many things in this documentary that helped me understand his films at a deeper level - don't miss this one.
He seems a true genius - does he seem a bit odd as well? It would seem he'd almost have to be, with that almost VanGogh-type color sense that he has. His work is amazing.

I lost track of Nurse Jackie when stupid telly here kept mucking around with its time-slot, so I decided to start again from the beginning, since I love this programme so much. You can never OD with Nurse Jackie. Laugh
I confess to avoiding any and all medical shows as they usually make me shout and fling remotes. Wink But many of my work friends do like NJ.

I managed to catch up on the final episode of Poldark, which was excellent. Thank you to the fab Grey Elf for helping me out there. x
Plus I am still binging on 80's Coronation Street, a perfect winter warmer. Someone may need to stage an intervention soon...

EXCELLENT on catching Poldark! Now you have closure. Cool Oh the bingeing...some shows just invite it...that's what happens when I put the Monty Python discs in.

By the way, Brethil, that programme about Hampton Court sounds excellent. I still have a copy of 'The Tudor Times', a newspaper we made in the 3rd form in 1980 as a Social Studies assignment. I submitted the special report on the goings on at Hampton Court, the article including a painstaking and wobbly drawing of said building. Have you watched the excellent BBC production 'The Six Wives of Henry 8th' from the 70's? My sister got me the box set recently as a birthday present. It made a big impact on us as children.
"I like her not...She looks like a horse!" Laugh

It was most enjoyable! I have seem that BBC show, many times on our PBS stations. Poor Anne of Cleves...but smart Anne of Cleves too! She didn't stand in Henry's way, a tactic by which earlier Anne might have lived. Lovely that you have it as a boxed set.

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 3:09am

Post #17 of 87 (1264 views)
Shortcut
Yes, lots of revisits [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
for me this time of year is really less about TV and more about movies and rewatching old favorites. Will be returning here to post Monday with comments on tomorrow's ep of Poldark Smile.

Oooo...didja watch?! I did!!!! Don't want to spoil just yet for anyone on West Coast. But we shall have to chat in the next day or two!!!!!!!
Old favorites, yup..in a terrifying way. I watched 28 Weeks Later last night, and I don't expect to sleep very well for the next few weeks (maybe 28) because of it. The most truly terrifying - and not because of the infected/zombies, but because of the stark reality of us, the modern world, that they portray in the film - I think I have ever seen. Haunts me. But I cannot turn it off either.

Saw The Sessions (great perfs, very sweet), The Homesman (well-done but what a downer!) and a light-weight older movie with the fabulous Helen Mirren, Calendar Girls. Rewatched The Help because I'd finally read the book. I have Kingsman, The Butler and Wolf Hall queued up for watching whenever I manage to scrounge up the time. Anxiously awaiting word for when the second half of Season 1 of Outlander will be available for purchase. And still haven't purchased RA's The Crucible. (Note to self: What in the world are you waiting for?!!)

Ohhhhhh dear, I don't have The Crucible yet either. GE m'dear, we are Bad Fans. Tongue
I need to get onboard with Outlander this summer. Somehow.

Just learned they're about to start shooting the third Trek movie. Yay!! REALLY?!?! WHEE!!!!!!!!!! Love what JJ has done with it. Though I expect the tribute I anticipate to our dearly loved Leonard Nimoy will make me cry.

Brethil, will you be watching the prequel series to TWD that's on the horizon? Hope your back is feeling better!
I SHALL!!!!Anxiously awaiting it! I figured they would run it to lead into the TWD main season, and it looks like they are - projected date is August.
Back wise, it dislikes me still quite a bit as I had to prep and stain the deck this week. I'm a nurse though, so I rub dirt on it and take Motrin. Deck looks great at least!Laugh

The Grey Elf
Grey Havens

Jun 29 2015, 3:09am

Post #18 of 87 (1269 views)
Shortcut
Fun BTS video from tonight's ep of Poldark [In reply to] Can't Post

Aidan certainly seems to know how to enjoy himself on the dance floor.

https://www.facebook.com/Aidan.Turner.Fan.Page/videos/vb.169154813139189/805496796171651/?type=3&theater

Obscure (maybe) factoid about our Kili: in his youth, Aidan was a champion ballroom dancer.

Hernevernen!!

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 3:12am

Post #19 of 87 (1265 views)
Shortcut
We are seeing Inside Out tomorrow! [In reply to] Can't Post

As hubby and I are both home (gasp!) on the same day. Not sure of TDP will come...he does love Pixar. John Lasseter send him a lovely letter and a signed print from TS2 after TDP wrote to him.

Can't wait - will post my reactions after we get in. My first movie in theatre since BOFA.

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 3:15am

Post #20 of 87 (1260 views)
Shortcut
'Complications' [In reply to] Can't Post

sounds like an understatement!!!!! He sounds like he needs some deus ex machine type help (Dude, call the eagles...) I saw the promos for that show. Intense.

Hope you got to swim! I finally got to go in this last week, it was heaven. Cool

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 3:16am

Post #21 of 87 (1259 views)
Shortcut
Halt and Catch Fire - [In reply to] Can't Post

I see KiliDoesCartwheels is watching too. How do you like Lee in this series, Adrianna?

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 3:18am

Post #22 of 87 (1257 views)
Shortcut
I'm hearing funny reviews for Spy! [In reply to] Can't Post

How did the respective Brits manage American accents? I think its easier to do the accent the other direction.

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 3:24am

Post #23 of 87 (1253 views)
Shortcut
I love Death in Paradise! [In reply to] Can't Post

The rather goofy lead detective works well with the whole vibe of the show, which is slightly kooky at time and very fun to watch. I liked the one where the birding expedition is the murder setting. Not the ending I expected! (not spoiling, just in case).

Let us know what you think of Poldark with the second ep. I never saw the first incarnation - but sounds good if it was crush-worthy. (Was Robin Ellis playing Ross?)

I saw the Forsyte Saga promos with Damien Lewis. I may have to watch all of that. I didn't know that the older one played such a role in Masterpiece - and I've watched it since I was a kid, so I'm glad to have it. Good show, in all senses. Cool

(This post was edited by Brethil on Jun 29 2015, 3:25am)

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 3:27am

Post #24 of 87 (1248 views)
Shortcut
SYFY lineup for you! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Defiance in it's third season -- opens with "Let's kill off a bunch of secondary characters so we can introduce a bunch of new secondary characters" --- am I just too cynical or is the Red Shirt Syndrome running in overtime here and what about bad guys who can't hit obvious targets..... willing to keep watching but it's one I'll watch while doing something else....

Killjoys --- in comparison to the rest of the line up this is the shiny one - however if one is a Firefly fan then there are some blatant ripoffs (or homages, if you prefer to assume the best of intentions) It however does have far better dialog that Dark Matter. Hopefully Killjoys will find some interesting plots to go along with the nice eye candy of its characters.

Dark Matter -- the dialog is soooooo clunky it makes me cringe and this is another show where Firefly's influence is obvious -- Speed things up and don't treat your audience like idiots (you truly don't have to explain everything five times)

All three shows make me thankful for On Demand viewing.

--- am I just too cynical or is the Red Shirt Syndrome running in overtime here and what about bad guys who can't hit obvious targets....Oh, that can be painful to watch.

Sounds like Killjoys in in front! Any eye candy we know?

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 29 2015, 3:31am

Post #25 of 87 (1245 views)
Shortcut
Your watching week sounds a bit like mine, Kimi! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Fortitude wasn't the smartest choice during a really quite chilly cold snap. :) It's a thriller set in Arctic Norway - based on Svarlbad, but an imaginary settlement.

If I'd realised just how scary and occasionally grisly this was, I probably wouldn't have chosen it - I naively thought its R16 rating was just from a bit of nudity. It gave me a bad dream one night, and I was certainly glad not to be on my own! But I did find it quite a gripping yarn, with lots of good performances. Beautiful icy scenery, too.

As a deliberate contrast, we then re-watched Young Victoria. Just lovely and heartwarming, and a wonderful cast.

I did 28 Weeks Later and then MST3K. So terrifying, bad-dream inducing to comforting (hilarious in MST3K's case). Is Fortitude a (cold!) mystery or just dark? And sheesh, with your current weather you need to watch something nice and tropical!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.