In a hole in the ground is a hobbit house

Eldaria
Rivendell

Jun 26 2015, 3:44pm

Post #1 of 6 (898 views)
Shortcut
In a hole in the ground is a hobbit house Can't Post

http://www.stuff.co.nz/...peter-jacksons-house

“There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep ... that have taken hold.”

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Jun 26 2015, 5:36pm

Post #2 of 6 (869 views)
Shortcut
The Tolkienia EarthWorks, Ltd. is building a tunnel [In reply to] Can't Post

as we speak. Hopefully Sir Peter will provide the specs for the linkup to his tunnel system soon. The digging is mostly being handled by Nameless Things, Inc.

I assume Daniel is busy overseeing the extension of the Tolkienia National Railway.

Wink

(This post was edited by Ethel Duath on Jun 26 2015, 5:38pm)

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 26 2015, 6:06pm

Post #3 of 6 (863 views)
Shortcut
All excellent for our tourism. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
as we speak. Hopefully Sir Peter will provide the specs for the linkup to his tunnel system soon. The digging is mostly being handled by Nameless Things, Inc.

I assume Daniel is busy overseeing the extension of the Tolkienia National Railway.

Wink

Have we seen an official railcar design yet? And why do I have the sneaking suspicion we will all be travelling on TTPRL (The Talking Purse Rail Line)?

(This post was edited by Brethil on Jun 26 2015, 6:07pm)

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Jun 26 2015, 6:20pm

Post #4 of 6 (853 views)
Shortcut
So, instead of a safety spiel by Train Attendants, [In reply to] Can't Post

we'll have to listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqVUgAEJfaE

??????

Surely there'll be some sort of training.Shocked

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 26 2015, 6:57pm

Post #5 of 6 (847 views)
Shortcut
Oh. My. *snert* [In reply to] Can't Post

I fear it may be so. And just imagine the railcar muzak.

Beleg Strongbow Cuthalion
Bree

Jul 9 2015, 5:42pm

Post #6 of 6 (601 views)
Shortcut
This is terribly epic!!!!! // [In reply to] Can't Post

~"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” ― Gandalf the Grey~

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.