The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
A confirmation that trailer Sauron will be in

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

May 26 2015, 5:30pm

Post #1 of 8 (1480 views)
Shortcut
A confirmation that trailer Sauron will be in Can't Post

In the m ovie when this topo of the stairs is shown from where the voice of Saron appears to flow, the sky behind that bulding in ruins seems to be moving as some kind of smoke.

I think, by this image

http://elanillounico.com/v5/wp-content/gallery/la-batalla-de-los-cinco-ejercitos/TrailerLBDLCE37.jpg

That the smoke is rising from Sauron fire silouette. In the theatrical I think they just deleted the firey fugure but let all the smoke that was beyond and around the building.

That, plus Beorn is higly likely to be in, and that maybe Sauron will interrogue Gandalf, and that Galadriel could use Nenya with tha apparition of Gilgalad and Earendil, and that maybe also Gandalf will see a vision of Smaug leading an army of orcs. That would make a HUGE improvement over the movie itself and the Dol Guldur line in particular. Aside of my rant against ohw they moved appart Bilbo story sometimes, the Dol Guldur plot per se its quite interesting, more so after what they did in the DOS EE

Lookinf forward this

:)

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true

Survivor to the battle for the fifth trailer

Hobbit Cinema Marathon Hero

NoelGallagher
Rohan

May 26 2015, 9:41pm

Post #2 of 8 (1220 views)
Shortcut
Lets hope so! [In reply to] Can't Post

You mentioned Beorn in general or concerning the Dol Guldur Plot? Beeing tortured there etc... Im really hoping to see that scene but i actually doubt we will get it.

But once again, the EE will be the REAL movie.

sycorax82
Rohan

May 27 2015, 2:08pm

Post #3 of 8 (967 views)
Shortcut
Much of this stuff could be wishful thinking.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Personally I think the 3 movie split and the juggling of Azog and Bolg meant the Beorn storyline, involving Dol Guldur, had to be removed.

I would also bet a fair amount of money that it was the studio who made Peter change the entire thing because they didn't want any 'torture' in the movie. WB are a massive joke, on the whole... We will learn in time that they forced Del Toro to leave (this is my honest opinion).

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

May 27 2015, 4:13pm

Post #4 of 8 (910 views)
Shortcut
There are strong evidences that at least those scenes where filmed for sure [In reply to] Can't Post

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true

Survivor to the battle for the fifth trailer

Hobbit Cinema Marathon Hero

Bofur01
Lorien

May 27 2015, 5:33pm

Post #5 of 8 (880 views)
Shortcut
The Palantir scene was cut from the DoS EE [In reply to] Can't Post

Even after scoring it... And the Beorn scenes and the fallen elven heroes I believe we're from an abandoned version of the Dol Guldur subplot, but I'd really love to see them all.

Smaug the iron
Gondor

May 27 2015, 5:56pm

Post #6 of 8 (868 views)
Shortcut
How do you know [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Evan after scoring it...

Bofur01
Lorien

May 27 2015, 9:02pm

Post #7 of 8 (805 views)
Shortcut
It'll be in the track "Thrain" on the BotFA soundtrack. [In reply to] Can't Post

That huge statement of Sauron's theme there is almost certainly for that scene.

Old Pilgrim
Rivendell

Jun 17 2015, 8:13am

Post #8 of 8 (298 views)
Shortcut
That is good really [In reply to] Can't Post

And I hope for trailer to come out soon.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.