The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
Golden Hall pictures

Ttandc
The Shire

May 7 2015, 9:31am

Post #1 of 6 (1310 views)
Shortcut
Golden Hall pictures Can't Post

G'day everybody, I have been working on our old friend Edoras again and am coming up a little short on pictures of the side doors to the Golden Hall. The rest is coming along nicely as you can see below.

If anybody has seen some good clear pictures of those side entrances and is willing to pass on the pictures it would be very much appreciated :)

Some here might recall my video a few years ago called Edoras Reborn on Youtube.
Attachments: 6.jpg (33.3 KB)

Ttandc
The Shire

May 11 2015, 7:09am

Post #2 of 6 (1188 views)
Shortcut
Upgrade time [In reply to] Can't Post

some of you might recall the models from the animation made a few years ago on this page.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/middle-earth-hobbit-lotr-statues-props-etc-/155881-weta-forums-38.html

Ttandc
The Shire

May 22 2015, 4:50am

Post #3 of 6 (1059 views)
Shortcut
Edoras [In reply to] Can't Post

All relevant updates can be found here

http://flameofudun.net/forum/art/709-edoras-v2

Beleg Strongbow Cuthalion
Bree

Jun 9 2015, 3:30pm

Post #4 of 6 (923 views)
Shortcut
Great! Thanks! [In reply to] Can't Post

Those are GREAT pictures!!!!! I wish I could do stuff like that! However, I'm limited to writing senseless comments. Tongue

~"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” ― Gandalf the Grey~

(This post was edited by Beleg Strongbow Cuthalion on Jun 9 2015, 3:30pm)

Beleg Strongbow Cuthalion
Bree

Jun 9 2015, 4:36pm

Post #5 of 6 (915 views)
Shortcut
Problem... [In reply to] Can't Post

I just wanted to show the video to my parents and I couldn't get onto the website. Do you know why?

~"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” ― Gandalf the Grey~

Ttandc
The Shire

Apr 7 2016, 10:30pm

Post #6 of 6 (437 views)
Shortcut
reply [In reply to] Can't Post

not sure mate but I am also over at the flame of udun website and I have put up a post in the art section ;) Sorry for the late reply Smile If it still does not work you can search for Edoras Reborn on youtube

(This post was edited by Ttandc on Apr 7 2016, 10:37pm)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.