Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
Selling the rights to the 'HOBBIT" license plate in Arizona to anyone intersted

HobbitDoc

Apr 26 2015, 7:54pm

Post #1 of 1 (1553 views)
Shortcut
Selling the rights to the 'HOBBIT" license plate in Arizona to anyone intersted Can't Post

So I am the current and proud owner of the HOBBIT car for the past 5 years... or at least the license plate in Arizona. I am moving to Miami so when I change my registration, I will lose the rights to the plates. We are basically poor as dirt (students) and are looking for a way to supplement the move. I really don't want this plate to just go to anyone, so I have all the paperwork necessary to transfer the rights over, just send me a message and make me an offer.

I really hate sounding like a salesman, and if I didn't need help with the move, then I would probably do something more fun like a contest to see who is the biggest fan or something. But it is what it is.

Just to emphasize, I am not selling just a novelty plate that says Hobbit, I am selling the rights to have "HOBBIT" as your own license plate in the state of Arizona.

Here's a link to the picture in case my upload doesn't work: http://i.imgur.com/yGV6ELs.jpg?1

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.