Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Another week ...time to ask: What have you been watching lately?
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Brethil
Half-elven

Apr 20 2015, 8:47pm

Post #101 of 104 (510 views)
Shortcut
Happy to hear YOU so happy, Avandel! [In reply to] Can't Post

I presume you will have some joy left for the BoFa EE, yes? Just a smidge? Evil Seriously, I am looking forward to the EE, SW and now maybe MORE prequel SW in a big ol' way.

My BFF read all the Hunger Games books and had a bit of a lukewarm reaction after the first one, which she loved.

Patty
Immortal

Apr 20 2015, 9:46pm

Post #102 of 104 (505 views)
Shortcut
Thanks, Brethil! Paging Zarabia! [In reply to] Can't Post

That's the reason I titled my query "spoiler questions." I figured there may be someone who hadn't gotten around to watching yet.

I'm enjoying it, but even though I know the history of the main players, the secondary folks are not being done in such a way that I can follow. I'm sure it's mea culpa.
Evil

Permanent address: Into the West

dormouse
Half-elven

Apr 20 2015, 10:03pm

Post #103 of 104 (501 views)
Shortcut
I think he's excellent... [In reply to] Can't Post

..which surprises me because Robin Ellis has always been Ross Poldark to me - and has always seemed perfect for the part (and still does). I saw the TV series before I read the books so I had no other image to compare with him. And as for Aidan Turner, I know he's a good actor but I expected to keep seeing Kili. I don't. Turns out he's another perfect Ross Poldark - different, but just as good in his own way.

Kim
Valinor

Apr 21 2015, 2:58am

Post #104 of 104 (493 views)
Shortcut
That was a nice surprise, wasn't it? [In reply to] Can't Post

I didn't really think we'd see any more of him, but my friend was hoping he would return somehow, so we both let out a "yay!" when he was revealed. I'm wondering if the actor was so popular they decided to bring him back for more? If only they could do that with Oberyn. Unsure Good ep that managed to cover a lot of ground, and Brienne finally found Sansa! Er...

Yep, Sunday nights are now Once Upon a Time followed by GOT, so are must see tv for a while. As for OUAT, did anyone else notice how ill Emma has been looking the last several episodes? I was expecting her to pass out during last night's ep, and am speculating it's some sort of build up to the potential darkening of her heart. Frown Nice twist with the Cruella story.

"The earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.