The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true

Survivor to the battle for the fifth trailer

Hobbit Cinema Marathon Hero

Eruonen
Half-elven

Apr 14 2015, 2:21am

Post #2 of 3 (1113 views)
Shortcut
I think Peter Jackson answered about 2 of them, if I recall correctly. [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Eruonen on Apr 14 2015, 2:22am)

Silmaril
Rohan

Apr 14 2015, 8:51am

Post #3 of 3 (1006 views)
Shortcut
No, just one ;) [In reply to] Can't Post

I took a look at PJs page, great memories, what a fantastic ride! But he answered only 1 of the 20 questions.

25. Juli 2013
Our last day of shooting.
Ever since starting these blogs, there's been something I thought I'd like to try one day (as well as answering the other 19 questions I owe you!) - blogging throughout a shoot day in real time. Try to give you all a feeling for what we deal with on an average day.

29. Mai 2011

Question #1
Right, time to start answering the 20 questions. So here goes...

QUESTION #1
STEVEN BEDDOE asked, "Will you have time to sift through 4,000 questions just to answer twenty of them?"

Yes, I will. I've been very busy recently, not just with shooting, but with location scouting and prep work during our days off, so I've found it hard to get to the questions. However, today I have enjoyed sitting down and reading through them all. I'll get started and continue to answer what seem to be the most popular questions during the next few weeks (as well as some one-off, quirky ones!).

Actually, that question was just a little dull (sorry Steven), so I'm not going to include it in the official twenty...

OFFICIAL QUESTION #1
VALERIA KEMENTARI asked, "Are we going to see the White Council attacking Dol Guldor?"

This was quite a popular topic, with JOHN LIDDLE, TOBY PHILLIPS and SETH DONALD, along with many others, asking variations of this same question.

I'm not going to say just what and when, but I will confirm that both the White Council and Dol Guldur will feature in the movies. And not just in one scene either. Just how to visualise it has been a challenge, but fortunately Alan Lee and John Howe went crazy with ideas, and it should look pretty cool.

In fact to celebrate the start of these 20 questions, I'll show you an exclusive photo of the White Council planning the attack on Dol Guldur! Even if you don't want to be hit with spoilers, you should still take a look. For the first image of Gandalf, Elrond and Galadriel brandishing an array of fearsome Elvish weapons, CLICK HERE!

Another question soon...

Cheers,
Peter J

(This post was edited by Silmaril on Apr 14 2015, 8:52am)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.