The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Aged King Elessar

Fimbulfambi
The Shire

Mar 26 2015, 8:07pm

Post #1 of 7 (3074 views)
Shortcut
Aged King Elessar Can't Post

I've not really looked into how to have an image in the post yet, so I'll have a link to my image at deviantart:
http://lenimentus.deviantart.com/...ng-Elessar-501018457

Quite a while ago I decided to draw an image of an aged King Elessar. It is based on Viggo Mortensen. The idea is that his hair and beard has become more gray. The hair should also be a bit longer than in the films.

I hope you like it!

Gunslinger24
The Shire

Mar 27 2015, 12:39am

Post #2 of 7 (3054 views)
Shortcut
you did a [In reply to] Can't Post

terrific, terrific job Cool you have some amazing talent

Do not go gentle into that good. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Barrel Rider
Rivendell

Mar 28 2015, 4:51pm

Post #3 of 7 (3024 views)
Shortcut
Great job! [In reply to] Can't Post

Terrific job! That is really well done. Now all you need is King Elessar's son to match. :) Keep up the good work!

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Mar 28 2015, 7:16pm

Post #4 of 7 (3022 views)
Shortcut
Agreed... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Terrific job! That is really well done. Now all you need is King Elessar's son to match. :) Keep up the good work!

Or a family portrait with King Elessar, Arwen Undomiel, Eldarion and his sisters. Or did I just almost give you a stroke?

"At the end of the journey, all men think that their youth was Arcadia..." - Phantom F. Harlock

Fimbulfambi
The Shire

Mar 29 2015, 8:22pm

Post #5 of 7 (2997 views)
Shortcut
nice idea! [In reply to] Can't Post

But it would probably be way to difficult for me to try to draw so many people in one picture getting the scale of the persons and making them all realistic anytime soon! I need more practise to be honest!

ANyway, I did another Tolkien character just a few days ago:
Just in case

It is Círdan. I had to try to remind me of using html to get this image in. I have not used html in almost 10 years!

sevilodorf
Tol Eressea

Apr 2 2015, 3:34am

Post #6 of 7 (2944 views)
Shortcut
Impressive talent// [In reply to] Can't Post

Fourth Age Adventures at the Inn of the Burping Troll http://burpingtroll.com
Home of TheOneRing.net Best FanFic stories of 2005 and 2006 "The Last Grey Ship" and "Ashes, East Wind, Hope That Rises" by Erin Rua

(Found in Mathoms, LOTR Tales Untold)

Fimbulfambi
The Shire

Apr 8 2015, 4:23pm

Post #7 of 7 (2895 views)
Shortcut
Thank you! [In reply to] Can't Post

Going through the History of Middle Earth – Chapter by Chapter
Tolkien Read Through

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.