The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
If Gandalf had been at Ravenhill

lionoferebor
Rohan

Mar 13 2015, 4:50pm

Post #1 of 9 (2657 views)
Shortcut
If Gandalf had been at Ravenhill Can't Post

The image is too large to post, but I added the link below.

What follows is a hilarious account of Gandalf giving a few characters a piece of his mind.

http://wolfanita.deviantart.com/...the-Rescue-514919225

Kilidoescartwheels
Valinor

Mar 13 2015, 7:14pm

Post #2 of 9 (2624 views)
Shortcut
Hilarious!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Perfect summary of the problems with BOTFA - especially the funeral scene - and Fili! We can't quit talking about him, can we? Alfrid is now officially the Jar Jar Binks of The HobbitMad

Why yes, I DO look like Anna Friel!

Cirashala
Valinor

Mar 14 2015, 12:51am

Post #3 of 9 (2580 views)
Shortcut
*Snorts water all over my keyboard* [In reply to] Can't Post

THAT. WAS. HYSTERICAL!

Oh, my gosh...I can't stop laughing!

Especially at Legolas with the bat in the background, and Fili's lovely, "Shove it!" Laugh

Thank you for sharing, m'dear- that made my day!

lionoferebor
Rohan

Mar 14 2015, 1:07am

Post #4 of 9 (2575 views)
Shortcut
Ugh...can't think of title [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Fili! We can't quit talking about him, can we?

No...no we can't. And why would we?Wink

In Reply To
Alfrid is now officially the Jar Jar Binks of The HobbitMad

Ugh! No offense to Ryan Gage - who like all the cast is incredibly talent - but WHY???? Mad

lionoferebor
Rohan

Mar 14 2015, 1:12am

Post #5 of 9 (2573 views)
Shortcut
You're welcome [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
THAT. WAS. HYSTERICAL!

Oh, my gosh...I can't stop laughing!

Especially at Legolas with the bat in the background, and Fili's lovely, "Shove it!" Laugh

Thank you for sharing, m'dear- that made my day!

You're welcome! Wink I swear if it had been anyone else besides Gandalf it would not be as funny. Only Gandalf can get away with telling off Thranduil. And I too love Fili's "Shove it". Laugh

Arveldis
Rivendell

Mar 14 2015, 3:03am

Post #6 of 9 (2556 views)
Shortcut
I *love* this! [In reply to] Can't Post

I've seen it before, but it always has me in stitches. "Not only you, believe me." Only Gandalf could pull that off. Laugh Fili's "Shove it!" is priceless too. Looks like he finally got fed up with being a fifth wheel due to Kili's new "friend." After all, "one does not simply shut up about Fili." That's my favorite excuse now. Wink

banaili
Bree

Mar 22 2015, 2:12pm

Post #7 of 9 (1970 views)
Shortcut
Is this your creation, lionoferebor? [In reply to] Can't Post

Because it is simply AMAZING! *_*

In fact, I have to say, I like your rendition of how things went down rather than how they actually went down in the film! Tongue

(But really, excellent artwork and a great knack for humor, too! Well done! Heart)

I also agree with your point about enjoying the first two-thirds of the film, and not so much the final part...I felt the EXACT same way. After how well the first two-thirds had gone, I just wasn't ready for the last third... T_T

lionoferebor
Rohan

Mar 22 2015, 4:41pm

Post #8 of 9 (1962 views)
Shortcut
Go here to see my work [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks banaili but this piece of work is not mine. It belongs to the talented wolfanita@deviantart.com. But I do create fan edits and if you are interests you can see my work here http://instagram.com/lionoferebor.

Kirly
Lorien

Apr 4 2015, 4:55pm

Post #9 of 9 (1556 views)
Shortcut
"The blond show off" [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL

Even though I don't share in the opinions, I found that very funny indeed!

My avatar photo is Lake Tekapo in New Zealand's South Island. Taken by me in 2004 on a Red Carpet Tours LOTR Movie Location Tour. 'Twas the Vacation of a Lifetime!

pictures taken while on the tour are here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/Kirly7/LOTRNewZealandTour#

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.