Craig Parker Movie/Album Rumour??
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Lindora Maiden
The Shire

Mar 31 2008, 7:56am

Post #26 of 30 (56 views)
Shortcut
Craig in the UK? [In reply to] Can't Post

TongueYou don't hear much about Craig here in the UK, I guess it makes sense, seeing that he stated in an interview he didn't want to go all "Hollywood". I can respect that, but myself being a female, I can speak for all the girls we would like to see Craig on screen asap! Its Great news to hear he will be in the next UNDERWORLD movie, maybe even share the scree with Kate Beckinsale!

To hear his voice on this Jenarium thing will be quite different also!

viva la Craig! xxooHeart

Niniel, the beauty of Middle Earth

gracie
Bree

Mar 31 2008, 8:07am

Post #27 of 30 (55 views)
Shortcut
The reserved Craig. I can deal with that... [In reply to] Can't Post

Tongue So Craig is keeping at a distance from Hollywood, I can understand. I guess people are all different and have different ways in which they communicate!
I'm happy to hear he is going to be in a few roles especially the Underworld role, and this whole Jenarium thing is so intriguing! Have you seen the web site? www.jenarium.com, there's not much there but the front cover image looks incredible, all Sci-Fi/Fantasy, whatever it is I can't wait.

We just need to be patient and see what happens with it all!

EvilEvilEvil

Domanic Turamba
The Shire

Mar 31 2008, 8:26am

Post #28 of 30 (69 views)
Shortcut
Sci-Fi/Fantasy Craig... [In reply to] Can't Post

I like the lable Sci-Fi/Fantasy Craig...!

...because of his powers and his skill in warefare with Orcs Turin found favour with Orodreth, and was admitted to his council...

Starling
Half-elven

Apr 1 2008, 6:20am

Post #29 of 30 (41 views)
Shortcut
Spoiler! [In reply to] Can't Post

I hope this won't dampen your spirits too much, but our Craig is very happily settled with his male partner. (We can still look, though) Wink

gracie
Bree

Apr 1 2008, 2:46pm

Post #30 of 30 (85 views)
Shortcut
...I didn't know that?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Craig is that way...??? wow, news to me.

Ahh he's still awesome in my eyes! gay or not, I'm still a big fan!

As long as he is happy, and living well .... its all good!

Bless his soul! Sly

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.