MINECRAFT MIDDLE EARTH

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Feb 18 2015, 3:37pm

Post #1 of 2 (1320 views)
Shortcut
MINECRAFT MIDDLE EARTH Can't Post

Wat about this videos???

I dont undertand how mine craft works ut it is awesome to see the work some people are doing

Tthere is models of Moria, Rivendell, Minas Tirith, Barad Dur, EVERYTHING!

However I would like to see a full tour troough middle earth video series complete as to experience the journey some day some one will make it

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true

Survivor to the battle for the fifth trailer

Hobbit Cinema Marathon Hero

Konrad S
Lorien

Feb 18 2015, 4:27pm

Post #2 of 2 (1297 views)
Shortcut
Answear 5 [In reply to] Can't Post

It a Minecarft Middle earth mod, its not clear they work on it soon they will add all Lotr characthers and Towns and place but its not clear. Here is one that have do 2 series in that mod. http://youtu.be/oHRC8x4kXcI?list=PLW0ymN7VMjjPGyOmyHBtxJildeSh4vWMg. And then pepole build things in orginal Minecraft ,http://youtu.be/BSDtbLlxwGc.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.