First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Elarie
Grey Havens

Feb 4 2015, 5:35pm

Post #1 of 30 (3020 views)
Shortcut
Thorin's Diary of His Trip Down the River of Denial: Part 1 Can't Post

Thorin’s Diary of His Trip Down the River of Denial

A continuation of 'Thorin’s Diary of his Trip to Erebor (at least, the bits that he remembers)'
http://newboards.theonering.net/...string=diary;#751780

and a companion piece to 'The River of Denial’ that so many of us are currently floating on
http://newboards.theonering.net/...orum_view_collapsed;
http://newboards.theonering.net/...;;page=unread#unread

Part 1

Day 1

The afterlife is terrible. If I had known it would be like this I would have said “peace” not “war”. I woke up in a blur next to Erebor and found myself and my poor nephews being rushed down to the river by strangely dressed Valkyries from the Halls of Mahal. They shoved each of us into a tiny little boat shaped like a fish, with no seats or leg room and no place for me to stand up front, and then forced us to quickly paddle away through hidden streams to that great river which flows ever to the underworld, which they call The River of Denial. It all happened so quickly I scarcely knew what was happening. But I certainly never thought that when I died a warrior’s noble death I would have to paddle my own teeny boat all the way to the underworld.

But it gets worse.

We have come ashore in a green and peaceful land and are apparently in a place of punishment called a “health spa” where the only food is healthful steamed vegetables and baked fish with no butter, and the only drinks are fruit juice and water. This “spa” is obviously under the control of evil elves, though I haven’t seen them, but it matters not. The valkyries seem to be under strict orders and refuse to deviate in the slightest from their dastardly recipes or to return my flasks. They insist it’s for my own good, but even a dead dwarf can’t live on this, and my dwarvish heart bleeds for my poor nephews, Fili and Kili, cut off in their youth from a noble life of slaughtering orcs and carousing with tankards of overflowing ale and condemned instead to this hell of serenity and green food.

Day 7

But there is worse - I’m starting to remember things. Day after day after day, I wake up in the morning and I can remember everything that happened the day before - the good, the bad, those who ate their sautéed kale, and those who didn’t. I don’t know if I can adjust to this. But it appears that the valkyries are from a special tribe call “Fangirls”, a word unfamiliar to me, but Kili says it’s the Common Speech short form of the Sindarin "Fang-gir-iell”, meaning "Bearded shuddering maiden", a tribe totally dedicated to the health and welfare of the Sons of Durin. I didn’t realize Kili was learning Sindarin, but the name does suit them well, for many of them have odd, removable beards, which they take off when bathing and then stick back on with strange sticky paste. The first time I saw one remove her beard I thought the poor wench had been cursed by Mahal with that most dreaded of dwarf curses - the Curse of the Falling Off Beard - and my heart bled for her. But it turns out she was just washing her face, and all was well, and the stick-on beards are apparently a sign of respect for the great kingdom of the Longbeards.

The shuddering is another matter, however, for these poor Fang-gir-iells are apparently all terrified of me, and if I so much as glance at them they gasp and tremble and go all wobbly in their dimpled little knees. I have tried soothing them as I would a frightened pony, whispering softly in their ears while stroking their hair, but it doesn’t help - they simply faint and sometimes the other Fang-gir-iells also faint just from watching. And when I gather them up in my arms and try to revive them by patting their faces and speaking gently to them, they can only open their eyes momentarily and look up at me and then faint again. Kili and Fili are also having the same problem with certain of the Fang-gir-iells, and finally we decided it was best to leave them where they lay and just try not to step on them.

Day 10

I should have known. I knew there were elves involved in this place, and not just any elf - HIM. Yesterday when Fang-gir-iell #23 was serving us our steamed broccoli and juice, that pointy eared spawn of evil, that prince of Smirkwood, that good-for-nothing son-of-a-royal-behind, Thranduil, suddenly showed up on that blasted moose of his. At first I was hoping that he was dead, too, but it appears not, only that he was using his evil elf powers to visit us here on the Other Side. He didn’t even bother to dismount; just reached under his robe and pulled out a bottle of Dorwinian wine and drank it in front of me while smirking at my fruit juice. Even the moose was smirking. Then he waggled his fingers at us, blew me a kiss, and disappeared as suddenly as he arrived. It would have been the ultimate dwarf humiliation, except that he was wearing a gold lame’ evening gown - with matching boots - and a ladies diamond necklace and by the time he left we were laughing so hard at his outfit that Fili’s prune juice came out of his nose.

Day 11

In spite of yesterday’s unexpected visit and the ensuing brief hilarity (which I remember perfectly - I don’t think I’ll ever get used to this), I’m becoming very worried about the nephews. Kili is still mooning over the elf girl and sits under a tree down by the river bank each day, sighing and pining and giving himself a tattoo of the redhead in a place I really didn’t want to see when he showed it to me. He’s been down there for days; he doesn’t eat, he barely sleeps, it’s as though a sickness is upon him, and it’s so un-Durin-like, he must get it from his father’s side. The Fang-gir-iells, however, have been looking after him, and have very kindly been showing great interest in the tattoo and asking to see it every day, which cheers him up a little, and some have even offered to help with the tattooing, so I must be grateful to them.

Fili, though, is another matter and I am greatly worried over the change that has come over him. He’s always been the calm, reliable one who could be safely ignored while Kili got all the attention, but now his calmness has been replaced by pacing and muttering and bad language that he must have learned from Dwalin, and his obsession with knives is getting a little out of control. The last time I counted he had 17 of them hidden on his person and was making more, all the while muttering about upstart cousins who move in and never leave. I’m still a little fuzzy on what happened at the mountain, but I’m pretty sure he’s talking about Dain. I always thought Fili liked Dain, but now I don’t dare even mention his name or it sets Fili off and he starts ranting about crowns and thrones and then swears to eat bacon every day for the rest of his life. I find that last part particularly confusing, but I’m afraid to ask. Meanwhile, he has conscripted at least half of the Fang-gir-iells and has them working in his knife-making shop by day and writing scurrilous poetry about Dain’s personal life in the evenings, with a great deal of emphasis on someone named “Boris the War Boar”. Again, I’m afraid to ask.

Day 15

Something really big is happening - a strange royal barge has pulled up to the dock, crewed by more of Mahal’s valkyries, and apparently we are being released from this dreaded “health spa” of juices and vegetables and will soon continue our journey to the Halls of our Fathers. Judging from what I’ve seen so far, it’s going to be a nice trip. These valkyries are apparently a Fang-gir-iell sub-tribe who live exclusively on boats and go by the name of Par-tei Girls, which Kili says comes from the Sindarin “Paran-teilien-gaear-iell”, or “Naked-play-sea-maiden”, and although they aren’t quite naked, their clothing does seem more suited to a southern climate than where we are. However, they keep warm by playing much loud music and performing energetic dances of great movement and flexibility on the deck of the boat while consuming glasses of special fruit juice with little paper umbrellas in them, and they seem like a kind hearted group, for many of them have joined Kili under his tree and are cheering him up by admiring the tattoo.

Later

I’ve been told that we are leaving in the morning to sail onward down The River of Denial, and at first there seemed to be some disagreement between the Fang-gir-iells and the Par-tei Girls, connected somehow to the different varieties of fruit juice being consumed, but eventually the Fang-gir-iells agreed to try the drinks with the little umbrellas and soon afterward everyone was getting along. Fili and his Fang-gir-iell helpers are packing up the knife shop and moving it onboard, and the Par-tei Girls have gotten hold of some of his poetry about Dain and are reading it aloud and playing a game that involves everyone taking a drink whenever they hear a word that rhymes with ‘boar’. I’m a little uneasy with the idea of innocent maidens hearing such naughty poetry, but they are having such a good time I’ve decided to let it go. And they’ve brought me a pitcher of their special fruit juice to try, so I might as well relax and let the children enjoy themselves.

Day 17

Best day ever. Nothing could have been more perfect. I woke up on the lawn with an empty pitcher beside me - and feeling more like my old self again - and was just in time to see the last of the knives and fruit being loaded and to join Fili and Kili and the Fang-gir-iells and the Par-tei Girls on board as we prepared to make our getaway from this punishment zone on the "Par-tei Boat", which is the name of this craft. Kili says it’s from the Sindarin “Paran-teilien-bo-athrad” - “Naked sport on river ford” - but I’m beginning to wonder about Kili’s command of the Sindarin language, for it’s starting to seem suspiciously specific. I asked him what the word for “tree” was in Sindarin and he had no idea, and likewise with “water” “food” and other common words, and when I asked him why some of the Fang-gir-iells had referred to the elf moose as the “Par-tei elk” he merely assumed that “innocent Kili” look and said he didn’t know before running off to ask some Par-tei Girls if they needed help squeezing their oranges.

But I digress. For just as the Par-tei Boat was pulling away from the dock, with much music and dancing and many glasses of special fruit juice, and myself standing in my special place up front, who should appear for another round of elf gloating but His Smirkiness and his much shorter princeling son, both mounted on the moose, and just in time to see us leaving. He was wearing one of his shiny silver dresses - with matching boots - and one of the Par-tei Girls, she who calls herself ‘Mountains of Madness’, lifted her drink and loudly shouted, “Hey Thranny, my grandma wants to know if she can borrow your pretty nightgown!” causing much laughter and hooting as the boat pulled away. Then Kili dropped his trousers, revealing his tattoo in all it’s redheaded glory, and Fili yelled, “Hey Smirkolas, what do your elven eyes see?” setting off even more gales of laughter from everyone on board. After that there was nothing for me to do except blow them a kiss, and thus we left the Prince of Schmuckwood and his spawn sitting on their hairy transportation without a word to say as the Par-tei Boat drifted away downstream, out of sight and knowledge.

Sigh.

Truly a perfect day. And if I have accomplished nothing else in my life, at least I've taught my boys the proper way to talk to elves.

This deserves many more pitchers of the special fruit juice, which I am really starting to appreciate.

Day 23?

I’m awake…I think…Not quite sure what day this is. The Fang-gir-iells have been bringing me a hot beverage that they call “Coffee”, which is quite delicious, although it didn't make me cough, and after five or six tankards of it I was able to sit up. And it turns out the name, as I should have guessed, has nothing to do with coughing but is derived from the Sindarin “cyr-fae” - “renewed spirit”, and I must admit I do feel better and also, I can see again.

It appears we are still on the Par-tei Boat and are sailing through a dark forest. I don’t know why, but there’s something creepily familiar about it that makes me feel like spiders are crawling up my back.

As for the last few days, they are mostly a blur, but I have vague memories of…

Uh oh.

I have a very bad feeling that a lifetime of being a good role model for the nephews may have taken a wrong turn last night. And maybe the night before. And maybe the night before that. This is bad. If Dis ever hears about this… On the other hand, if we’re already dead…

Well, now I’m getting confused but it looks like Fili is frying up some bacon, and the Par-tei girls are passing out fruit juice and ice packs, so I guess it’s breakfast time and anyway Dis is really, really far away so no point in worrying.

Many days later

Still on the boat. Kili seems to be recovering from his love sickness just fine, or at least consoling himself, but I’m still worried about Fili. His knife shop is busy night and day, his Fang-gir-iells are starting to wear knives, too, and lately he's been training them in hand-to-hand combat and spending his evenings drawing maps that look a lot like troop movements on a mountainside. I’m pretty sure this is all related somehow to Dain, and it’s making me uneasy; I don’t like family quarrels. On the other hand, since we’re dead already, I can’t see what harm he can do. But still, last time I counted he was wearing 47 knives, and frankly he’s starting to look like a big, blond hedgehog, which led to quite a misunderstanding the other day when that strange old wizard with the rabbits showed up and tried to adopt him. Fili’s temper has been a little uneven lately, and I was worried, but the Par-tei Girls saved the day by trying to drag the wizard onto the boat and look under his robe and the next thing we knew the wizard and the rabbits were half a mile away and fading into the distance, so no harm done.

Many days later

Still sailing on the Par-tei boat. I wouldn’t say it’s getting monotonous, not under the circumstances, but this river does seem to be going on and on. We’ve left the creepy forest far behind and have reached the Misty Mountains and the Par-tei Girls say they know a secret underground tunnel through which the river flows, so we won’t even have to leave the boat to get across. I wonder why the old gray wizard guy didn’t know about this? Well, I never was that impressed with him. Anyway, the Par-tei Girls and the Fang-gir-iells are hanging up lots of pretty colored lights all over the boat since we are going to be in the tunnel for awhile, and are making extra large quantities of special fruit juice. Apparently a party of special magnificence is being planned in which the lights will be turned off at certain times and everyone has to figure out who their neighbor is by feeling them. Well, I’ve never mentioned this to Fili and Kili, but when I was a lad in Erebor we used to play this game a LOT in the tunnels behind the wine cellar. I think they will be surprised at how good I am at it.

Many days later on the other side of the Misty Mountains

Well, I’m awake and sort of sitting up, but my clothes are wet and someone has put up a new and much higher railing around the edge of the boat. I don’t suppose I really need to ask. Still, it’s at times like this that I really miss Dwalin. He was always so good about telling me everything that happened in between my conscious periods, I didn’t really need my memory back then when he was around. These days I just go along pretending I know what’s going on and nobody seems to notice how confused and lonely I am. I’m dead, and I’m on boat, and I miss Dwalin and I miss Dis and I miss Minty and I miss all my friends and I miss the Blue Mountains and I miss that little guy whose name I can never remember and my clothes are wet and my hair is wet and my head hurts and if I could get my legs working I would jump overboard and end it all, except I’m already dead so it wouldn’t even help…

(Transcribers note: Large tear stains and splashes of fruit juice have blurred the rest of this paragraph)

Later

Feeling better now. Lots of coffee and dry clothes make all the difference. We’re on the west side of the Misty Mountains and there is a great debate going about whether or not to stop at Rivendell. The Fang-gir-iells want to stop and meet Elrond and the snarky Lindir elf, but the Par-tei Girls say elves are a bore and want to give it a pass. Kili is looking innocent and saying he wouldn’t mind stopping by to say hello, but Fili just muttered something insulting about people who don’t know how to fix a broken sword and went back down to his knife shop. It’s getting harder and harder to count the number of knives he’s wearing these days, but he’s starting to have trouble getting through narrow doorways.

Next day

The Rivendell debate has stalemated and so the decision is up to me - as it should be, I might add. Personally, I wouldn’t mind if I never saw another elf again, but as pointy eared devils go, Elrond wasn’t bad and also I want to use that big outdoor shower, so we’re going to drop in and surprise them.

Next day

Boy, were they surprised. If I wasn’t so familiar with elf mannerisms I might have thought they weren’t happy to see us, but all is well. The boat is docked and the Fang-gir-iells are running about, here and there, talking to the elves, touching their hair, feeling their clothing and trying to peek at Elrond wherever he goes. Kili disappeared at once, saying something about harp lessons, and the Par-tei girls have discovered a small waterfall that they call “The Slide” and have coaxed Fili out of his knife shop to join them in water sports. I took a long, much needed shower in the big fountain and then found a nice comfortable couch in Elrond’s study and settled in for nap. This visit is working out just fine.

A few days later

Well, it’s possible that we have worn out our welcome. The Fang-gir-iells have been behaving themselves, but apparently the Par-tei Girls have been getting a little loud in the evenings and their music is drowning out the elvish singing. I don’t personally think much of Fa-la-la-lally as lyrics, but the elves seem to like it and their patience is wearing thin. Also, one of the elf harpists complained about Kili - something about trousers - but the real trouble started when Fili drank several bottles of Elrond’s wine and then tried to be a good guest by fixing some old broken sword he found laying around. The elves weren’t happy about that, apparently it’s some sort of heirloom, which just goes to show what low standards elves have. If they want to know about real heirlooms they should talk to me. I could tell them a thing or two about heirlooms.

Next morning

We’re loading up the boat, and the snarky Lindir elf even gave us as many barrels of elf wine as we could carry, on the condition that we leave at once, so we came out ahead and it wasn’t a wasted visit. It’s a fine spring day and as soon as we do a head count and make sure all the Par-tei girls have been rounded up, we’ll be off. We talked it over and decided to keep following the river west and stop by the Burglar’s house on our way through the Shire. He’ll like that.

End of Part 1

Smile

Gold is the strife of kinsmen,
and fire of the flood-tide,
and the path of the serpent.

(Old Icelandic Fe rune poem)

Kim
Valinor

Feb 4 2015, 6:37pm

Post #2 of 30 (2847 views)
Shortcut
Excellent! [In reply to] Can't Post

Par-tei girls rock! Cool

#OneLastTime

Ilmatar
Rohan

Feb 5 2015, 12:24am

Post #3 of 30 (2834 views)
Shortcut
Wonderful! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for this, Elarie!

There's even the "Par-tei elk"...! Cool

I have tried soothing them as I would a frightened pony, whispering softly in their ears while stroking their hair, but it doesn’t help - they simply faint and sometimes the other Fang-gir-iells also faint just from watching.

LaughLaughLaugh

Elarie
Grey Havens

Feb 5 2015, 12:31am

Post #4 of 30 (2823 views)
Shortcut
Thank you! [In reply to] Can't Post

they sure do, don't they? Sly

Elarie
Grey Havens

Feb 5 2015, 12:32am

Post #5 of 30 (2812 views)
Shortcut
Glad you enjoyed it! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile

Kim
Valinor

Feb 5 2015, 1:24am

Post #6 of 30 (2821 views)
Shortcut
I love that quote too [In reply to] Can't Post

Poor bewildered Thorin, he's just trying to help. Smile

#OneLastTime

Avandel
Half-elven

Feb 5 2015, 1:56am

Post #7 of 30 (2838 views)
Shortcut
Bwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhh - OMG! [In reply to] Can't Post

*Wiping tears and cheering*LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

OMG.HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

This is DELICIOUS. OMG ThorinHeartHeartHeart and Fili evidently embracing the DARK sideLaugh - even with
all the fine ladies to cheer him up?Tongue

And yep, I think the RIVER needs to make one of those loops, head south, north, cross
over itself, and wind back at Erebor where Thorin's gonna want his crown and stuff back. Wink

Thank you for this, it srsly made my day *goes back to read again*CoolCoolCool
Can't wait for Part 2 and 3,4,5....Wink

http://41.media.tumblr.com/...aJ1u7nivuo1_1280.jpg

Brethil
Half-elven

Feb 5 2015, 2:12am

Post #8 of 30 (2825 views)
Shortcut
'Blond hedgehog'... [In reply to] Can't Post

**episode of uncontrollable, rolling Bofur-laughing**

Avandel
Half-elven

Feb 5 2015, 2:21am

Post #9 of 30 (2819 views)
Shortcut
ps. where is swordwhale? [In reply to] Can't Post

We need some 'wee boat pictures.....CoolWink

Riven Delve
Tol Eressea

Feb 5 2015, 12:32pm

Post #10 of 30 (2791 views)
Shortcut
Me too [In reply to] Can't Post

What a sweetheart to try to help. Just goes to prove what we always knew--Thorin is really just a marshmallow on the inside. Laugh

“Tollers,” Lewis said to Tolkien, “there is too little of what we really like in stories. I am afraid we shall have to try and write some ourselves.”

Elarie
Grey Havens

Feb 5 2015, 1:34pm

Post #11 of 30 (2801 views)
Shortcut
Thank you - and you've found another great picture of Thorin [In reply to] Can't Post

with wet hair, poor baby, and we know how he HATES that (although he looks pretty cheerful in this pic! No doubt the Par-tei Girls have promised to blow-dry and re-braid his hair.) Smile

And that drawing (obviously a party of special magnificence) is pretty great, I love the way Thranny is smirking at Azog.
Smile

dormouse
Half-elven

Feb 5 2015, 2:25pm

Post #12 of 30 (2800 views)
Shortcut
"Even the moose was smirking..." [In reply to] Can't Post

It's brilliant and I can't stop laughing! Thorin's world was never like this before.... Tongue

Kilidoescartwheels
Valinor

Feb 5 2015, 2:48pm

Post #13 of 30 (2804 views)
Shortcut
One Fang-gir-iell to another... [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry, what's that - Fang-gir-iell? Sounds DANGEROUS!

Dangerous, uncle? They don't look dangerous to us! Go on, give it a try!

A few hours later...

Will you follow me - one more time?HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart (I should probably have put a warning in the title bar - SQUEEE!!!)

Why yes, I DO look like Anna Friel!

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Feb 5 2015, 3:32pm

Post #14 of 30 (2789 views)
Shortcut
The River Sticks? [In reply to] Can't Post

Naw, that is a silly name. But I have to wonder if the name of the boat-captain is Cherry or something similar?

"The Great Scaly One protects us from alien invaders and ourselves with his fiery atomic love. It can be a tough love - the “folly of man” and all that - but Godzilla is a fair god.

"Godzilla is totally accepting of all people and faiths. For it is written that liberal or conservative, Christian or Muslim or Jew, straight or gay, all people sound pretty much the identical as they are crushed beneath his mighty feet."
- Tony Isabella, The First Church of Godzilla (Reform)

Bombadil
Half-elven

Feb 5 2015, 4:48pm

Post #15 of 30 (2789 views)
Shortcut
Jeez..Louise.? [In reply to] Can't Post

How LOOOONNg did THAT take for you to write?

OR? DID it jus' Come to YOU...ina DREAM?

OMG, Funny doesn't even Come Close
to Describe it!

THIS needz to get PUBLISHED as a Real
Honest-to-Goodness Bookie-Thingie.

..CrazyCoolBlushTongueWinkSmileShockedLaughSlyEvilEvil...
Heart

www.charlie-art.biz
"What Your Mind can conceive... charlie can achieve"

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Feb 5 2015, 4:51pm

Post #16 of 30 (2770 views)
Shortcut
Is this a reply to Elarie, Bomby? [In reply to] Can't Post

I only wrote a silly joke. Elarie is the OP and deserves credit for the story!

"The Great Scaly One protects us from alien invaders and ourselves with his fiery atomic love. It can be a tough love - the “folly of man” and all that - but Godzilla is a fair god.

"Godzilla is totally accepting of all people and faiths. For it is written that liberal or conservative, Christian or Muslim or Jew, straight or gay, all people sound pretty much the identical as they are crushed beneath his mighty feet."

(This post was edited by Otaku-sempai on Feb 5 2015, 4:54pm)

Bombadil
Half-elven

Feb 5 2015, 5:03pm

Post #17 of 30 (2762 views)
Shortcut
OF! Course I ZZ..to the OP// [In reply to] Can't Post

www.charlie-art.biz
"What Your Mind can conceive... charlie can achieve"

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Feb 5 2015, 5:14pm

Post #18 of 30 (2770 views)
Shortcut
I guessed as much. [In reply to] Can't Post

The confusion was because your reply came back to me.

Elarie
Grey Havens

Feb 5 2015, 10:24pm

Post #19 of 30 (2762 views)
Shortcut
Yowzaaah!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Warning definitely required!

Still clutching throat trying to breathe Crazy
ShockedLaughLaughLaugh

Elarie
Grey Havens

Feb 5 2015, 10:30pm

Post #20 of 30 (2758 views)
Shortcut
By strange coincidence, yes... [In reply to] Can't Post

That IS her nickname -

from the Sindarin "cirion" meaning "sailor" of course!

(ha ha - not what you were expecting, was it?)

Elarie
Grey Havens

Feb 5 2015, 10:34pm

Post #21 of 30 (2759 views)
Shortcut
Thanks Bomby [In reply to] Can't Post

With enough caffeine and chocolate chip cookies, it doesn't really take too long (or at least, it doesn't seem that long, but I notice all the cookies are gone...) Laugh

Elarie
Grey Havens

Feb 5 2015, 10:36pm

Post #22 of 30 (2759 views)
Shortcut
... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you! Smile

Elarie
Grey Havens

Feb 5 2015, 10:39pm

Post #23 of 30 (2754 views)
Shortcut
... [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile Thorin does seem to live in his own little bubble, doesn't he? But we love him anyway. Heart Smile

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Feb 5 2015, 10:40pm

Post #24 of 30 (2757 views)
Shortcut
Ha! [In reply to] Can't Post

Charon

Cirion

Coincidence? I think not!

Avandel
Half-elven

Feb 6 2015, 12:02am

Post #25 of 30 (2753 views)
Shortcut
Gotta give Kim credit for the Thorin smile pic! [In reply to] Can't Post

Which I love - Thorin's smile can light all of Middle EarthHeartHeartHeart

LaughLaughLaugh

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.