The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Fili,Kili,Thorin, Dwalin , Who win

Konrad S
Lorien

Feb 4 2015, 2:46pm

Post #1 of 5 (6643 views)
Shortcut
Fili,Kili,Thorin, Dwalin , Who win Can't Post

Who should win in a fight of the best warriors Fili,Kili,Thorin and Dwalin, but not all four at the same time,

Fili Vs Kili
Fili Vs Thorin
Fili Vs Dwalin
Kili Vs Thorin
Kili Vs Dwalin
Thorin Vs Dwalin?

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Feb 4 2015, 2:51pm

Post #2 of 5 (6592 views)
Shortcut
Age before beauty [In reply to] Can't Post

We cheat.

Thorin vs. Dwalin? Fili vs. Kili? Anybody's guess.

"The Great Scaly One protects us from alien invaders and ourselves with his fiery atomic love. It can be a tough love - the “folly of man” and all that - but Godzilla is a fair god.

"Godzilla is totally accepting of all people and faiths. For it is written that liberal or conservative, Christian or Muslim or Jew, straight or gay, all people sound pretty much the identical as they are crushed beneath his mighty feet."
- Tony Isabella, The First Church of Godzilla (Reform)

(This post was edited by Otaku-sempai on Feb 4 2015, 2:51pm)

Konrad S
Lorien

Feb 4 2015, 3:26pm

Post #3 of 5 (6586 views)
Shortcut
Ehhh? [In reply to] Can't Post

What that mean

lionoferebor
Rohan

Feb 4 2015, 5:20pm

Post #4 of 5 (6620 views)
Shortcut
Are we talking with swords? [In reply to] Can't Post

If so, Fili/Kili vs Thorin/Dwalin I would go for the older two dwarves who have more experience than the younger two. However, Fili vs Kili or Thorin vs Dwalin I think these fights would be pretty close, especially the latter.

Maglor

Apr 16 2015, 11:33pm

Post #5 of 5 (6083 views)
Shortcut
Dwalin [In reply to] Can't Post

I think that the contest is really between Thorin and Dwalin since they are the most expirienced. I think it would be close but I think that Dwalin would win because his profession is being a soldier. While Thorin certainly does know how to fight because he has other things to do like earning a living for Dis, Fili, and Kili he would not have as many opportunities to train.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.