The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Eurielle releases new song: "Lament for Thorin"

FaramirAndEowynMorningStar
Rohan

Jan 30 2015, 7:23pm

Post #1 of 3 (1940 views)
Shortcut
Eurielle releases new song: "Lament for Thorin" Can't Post

Singer Eurielle (now famous for her "Song of Durin") leaves us again in awe with this beautiful song that she, as promised, has composed for her fans.
I recommend you check out her lyric video and give it a listen: link Wink

..The Lord of Silver Fountains
.....The King of Carven Stone
..The King Under the Mountain
.......Shall come into his own

..And the bells will ring in gladness
......At the Mountain King's return
..But all shall fail in sadness
....And the lake will shine and burn

Me85
Rivendell

Jan 31 2015, 5:04pm

Post #2 of 3 (1847 views)
Shortcut
love it [In reply to] Can't Post

But to say though i prefer Song of Durin.
Also love her song Carry me! Maybe even more so than Song of Durin which i did not think was possible.

Pandallo
Rivendell

Feb 1 2015, 4:28am

Post #3 of 3 (1886 views)
Shortcut
Now that is beautiful! [In reply to] Can't Post

Such a commanding tone she possesses and her word choices, while at times a little clumsy, are absolutely heartfelt and the way she uses the Funeral as described in the book is wonderful and the mention of the Arkenstone being used to "banish the darkness of unending night" is a wonderful device to show that the Arkenstone may have been part of the reason the Orcs weren't able to successfully siege Erebor in time before Sauron's fall in the War of the Ring.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.