Edit

Arannir
Valinor

Jan 29 2015, 3:03pm

Post #1 of 6 (596 views)
Shortcut
Edit Can't Post

Could a mod edit this post?

Instead of making the title "Funeral and Coronations" italic, I accidently put in the url code.

Thanks so much :)

http://newboards.theonering.net/...i?post=832055#832055

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jan 29 2015, 3:36pm

Post #2 of 6 (550 views)
Shortcut
All set! // [In reply to] Can't Post

Altaira
Superuser

Jan 29 2015, 3:38pm

Post #3 of 6 (560 views)
Shortcut
Silly you [In reply to] Can't Post

url code, zero

correct italicized wording, one Smile

Koru: Maori symbol representing a fern frond as it opens. The koru reaches towards the light, striving for perfection, encouraging new, positive beginnings.

"Life can't be all work and no TORn" -- jflower

"I take a moment to fervently hope that the camaradarie and just plain old fun I found at TORn will never end" -- LOTR_nutcase

Arannir
Valinor

Jan 29 2015, 3:43pm

Post #4 of 6 (553 views)
Shortcut
Thanks very much. [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

Altaira
Superuser

Jan 29 2015, 3:45pm

Post #5 of 6 (558 views)
Shortcut
Uh-oh. I think we crossed the streams [In reply to] Can't Post

Hopefully all life as we know it won't stop instantaneously and every molecule in our bodies won't explode at the speed of light. Laugh

Koru: Maori symbol representing a fern frond as it opens. The koru reaches towards the light, striving for perfection, encouraging new, positive beginnings.

"Life can't be all work and no TORn" -- jflower

"I take a moment to fervently hope that the camaradarie and just plain old fun I found at TORn will never end" -- LOTR_nutcase

Arannir
Valinor

Jan 29 2015, 3:51pm

Post #6 of 6 (588 views)
Shortcut
Well... [In reply to] Can't Post

... thanks to both of you.

Two mods helping me at the same time... what a service :)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.