You all ROCK!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Greenwood Hobbit
Valinor

Mar 8 2007, 11:46pm

Post #26 of 32 (152 views)
Shortcut
Lovely - [In reply to] Can't Post

Glad to see Gandalf's on aphid patrol! Your work is very much appreciated - thanks!

Alnilam
Rivendell

Mar 9 2007, 12:46am

Post #27 of 32 (149 views)
Shortcut
:-) [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm glad you liked them.

We really appreciate all the work you guys have done here.

Alnilam's Realm
From the Old TORN Boards: Top 5 Browsers/OSs:
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98 (1568)
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows 98 (890)
3. Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows 98 (464)
4. Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98 (175)
5. Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98 (136)

Alnilam
Rivendell

Mar 9 2007, 12:48am

Post #28 of 32 (146 views)
Shortcut
Thank YOU [In reply to] Can't Post

For all your hard work. :-)

Alnilam's Realm
From the Old TORN Boards: Top 5 Browsers/OSs:
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98 (1568)
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows 98 (890)
3. Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 using Windows 98 (464)
4. Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.0 using Windows 98 (175)
5. Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98 (136)

Altaira
Superuser

Mar 9 2007, 4:48am

Post #29 of 32 (158 views)
Shortcut
Wow [In reply to] Can't Post

*looks up board* I'm speechless, except for... (ha! did you really believe I was speechless?)...

...except for saying thanks for the thanks for the thanks - I think. Crazy

And, yes Greenwood Hobbit:

Glad to see Gandalf's on aphid patrol

Not an aphid to be seen for miles! Laugh

Koru: Maori symbol representing a fern frond as it opens. The koru reaches towards the light, striving for perfection, encouraging new, positive beginnings.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the boards that are given to us"

"I take a moment to fervently hope that the camaradarie and just plain old fun I found at TORn will never end" -- LOTR_nutcase

TORn Calendar

Elizabeth
Half-elven

Mar 9 2007, 8:00am

Post #30 of 32 (155 views)
Shortcut
You're our hero(ine), and don't you forget it!\ [In reply to] Can't Post

Queen Mary II approaching Honolulu harbor
February 9, 2007, 7:30 am

Elizabeth is the TORnsib formerly known as 'erather'

Eventides
Tol Eressea

Mar 9 2007, 4:53pm

Post #31 of 32 (130 views)
Shortcut
Well, we may rock, but you rock the mostest! :D [In reply to] Can't Post

Or something. :D

THANK YOU!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Eventides' Website!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I stepped out of my body to let God slide in; although I'm still dressed in flesh that I spiritually died in. Alive in Christ a new creation started breathin', Life exists and through this came completion. ... I'm not that person anymore (more!)! That's what blood was shed for! No longer a failure, livin' life more abundantly, therefore you'll never see me livin' less than victory."
John Reuben.

"Desperation, needing You; every last breath I scream for You. Shatter me into a million pieces, make me new. ... Break me, mold me, make me what You want me to be; I am Yours, for You to use, so take and replace me with You."
Family Force 5.

"Under a light in Bethlehem, I was sifting through the sand; the saline burned my eyes, I was looking for Your hand. I gave up on myself, and left my pride disarmed; I cried out 'I'm alone!' and found myself in Your arms. 'Rest in Me, oh, My love; I have loved you before the world began. Rest in Me, oh, My love; you'll never wander too far to reach My hand.'"
Showbread.

silneldor
Half-elven

Mar 10 2007, 10:41pm

Post #32 of 32 (148 views)
Shortcut
GROUP HUG! [In reply to] Can't Post

Rumbling convergence and sound of 'ferommping' and giggling.
Hey, do you think you can get away without a little pay back. I just wish we could include a little back pay. Sly
I am realizing more all the time what you did, do and will do out of love and also what we actually have here now. There is much more room for expression. And THANK YOU for taking the timergnat away. From my standpoint the spell check and post previewing is an erusendLaugh.

"Tolkien, like Lewis, believed that, through story, the real world would become a more magical place, full of meaning. We see its patterns and colors in a fresh way. The recovery of a true view of the world applies both to individual things, like hills and stones, and to the cosmic - the depths of space and time itself. For in sub-creation, in Tolkien's view, there is a "survey" of space and time. Reality is captured on a miniature scale. Through stories like The Lord of the Rings, a renewed view of things is given, illuminating the homely, the spiritial, the physical, and the moral dimensions of the world."

Tolkien and C.S. Lewis- The Gift of Friendship -Duriez

The magnificent beech

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.