Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Sir Christopher Lee has not shared his Christmas Message this year? :(

erdildeniz
Rivendell

Jan 3 2015, 9:11am

Post #1 of 6 (1076 views)
Shortcut
Sir Christopher Lee has not shared his Christmas Message this year? :( Can't Post

I was waiting for him to say a few things about last Hobbit film.Is the legend so weak to do this? He did not appear in the premiere either. I'm from Turkey and not a Christian but every year i was excitedly waiting for his Christmas Message. Oh God, give him some more years :(

Merovech
Bree

Jan 3 2015, 11:05am

Post #2 of 6 (635 views)
Shortcut
He released a Christmas metal song instead. [In reply to] Can't Post

So there's that.

Eruonen
Half-elven

Jan 3 2015, 5:20pm

Post #3 of 6 (467 views)
Shortcut
Wasn't the song from a couple of years ago? [In reply to] Can't Post

Starling
Half-elven

Jan 3 2015, 6:36pm

Post #4 of 6 (449 views)
Shortcut
No, it's this year's one [In reply to] Can't Post

Darkest Carols, Faithful Sing. There's a snippet of it on You Tube, but perhaps you have to purchase it to enjoy the full glory. Cool

Edited to add: unless it's a re-release of something he had already done, but packaged up for a 2014 Christmas treat? Sorry if I misunderstood your post.

(This post was edited by Starling on Jan 3 2015, 6:39pm)

KingTurgon
Rohan

Jan 3 2015, 8:50pm

Post #5 of 6 (405 views)
Shortcut
Almost 100% sure it is a new song [In reply to] Can't Post

Rock on Sir Christopher!

TnuaccayM
Bree

Jan 4 2015, 3:09am

Post #6 of 6 (397 views)
Shortcut
I don't think that song was recorded recently [In reply to] Can't Post

I think the songs of his previous album about Don Quixote were recorded long long ago. You can notice that because if you look up his promotion video where he is talking about the songs he looks younger, like he did on 2008 or something. Like that album, I believe this last single was recorded maybe some years ago. Or maybe not.

But I'm certainly looking forward to hear from him again soon!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.