The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Rivendell and Edoras Paintings

Anorien
Rohan

Jan 2 2015, 6:59am

Post #1 of 7 (1141 views)
Shortcut
Rivendell and Edoras Paintings Can't Post

Hello! I used to frequent these boards several years ago. I ended up spending less and less time here as I entered college. But now I have graduated with a degree, even visited New Zealand, and I hope to visit these boards more often now! I have missed the community and fellow LotR/Hobbit fans. I used to post pictures of my paintings and wanted to share a couple that I have done over the past couple years. The first one is of Rivendell from the Fellowship, and the second one is of Edoras. Enjoy!

The Lord of the Fellowship of the Return of the Two Towers of the Hobbit King of the Rings...with the Silmarillion!

BlackFox
Half-elven

Jan 2 2015, 9:55am

Post #2 of 7 (1002 views)
Shortcut
I would love to take a look at them [In reply to] Can't Post

But it's a bit difficult without the pictures or a link. Smile

Anorien
Rohan

Jan 2 2015, 10:00am

Post #3 of 7 (996 views)
Shortcut
Hmmm... [In reply to] Can't Post

You're right, that is a problem. I wondered if that would happen. As I have not posted in a long time, I may have forgotten how to do it. I'll review the instructions and re-post! Thanks for the heads up!

The Lord of the Fellowship of the Return of the Two Towers of the Hobbit King of the Rings...with the Silmarillion!

Anorien
Rohan

Jan 2 2015, 10:36am

Post #4 of 7 (1025 views)
Shortcut
I think I figured it out... [In reply to] Can't Post

Okay, turns out I was following the wrong directions and the right directions were missing a step for my set up. But with the help of the internet I think I have fixed the problem!

DanielLB
Immortal

Jan 2 2015, 11:22am

Post #5 of 7 (987 views)
Shortcut
Wow [In reply to] Can't Post

These are really impressive. The White Mountains look real to me. Smile

BlackFox
Half-elven

Jan 2 2015, 11:30am

Post #6 of 7 (989 views)
Shortcut
Wow, indeed! [In reply to] Can't Post

These are amazing! One could easily mistake them for photographs. Smile

Anorien
Rohan

Jan 3 2015, 12:09pm

Post #7 of 7 (1048 views)
Shortcut
Thanks! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.