Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Question for people who have made fan trailers?

Hobbity Hobbit
Lorien

Dec 20 2014, 3:07pm

Post #1 of 2 (6834 views)
Shortcut
Question for people who have made fan trailers? Can't Post

I'd love to make one for BotFA! I know how to use these editors, but how did you guys get the clips together? Did you download them off your DVD or something like that or took a bunch of pictures, you know what probably not? But I'd love to make a fan trailer, because all of them are amazing.

"As the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers,
I will say this last goodbye."-from "The Last Goodbye"

"Why does it hurt so much?"
"Because it was real."
(PLEASE DON'T HURT ME)

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above gold, the world would be a merrier place."-BotFA/The Hobbit

Beorn's Bees
Lorien

Dec 23 2014, 11:50am

Post #2 of 2 (6810 views)
Shortcut
You'll need the DVD [In reply to] Can't Post

If you want to make a trailer for BOTFA, your going to need to wait for the DVD. When you get that, you'll need a DVD ripper. I recommend Wonderfox DVD ripper Speedy:

http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/dvd-ripper-lite/

It's completely safe and I've used it many times. It only takes 15-20 mins to rip anyone of the Hobbit movies in good DVD quality.

After you have the DVD and a DVD ripper, you are good to go. Just import the video file into your video editor, and cut away!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.