Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Is there a full cast credits list somewhere?

Carne
Tol Eressea

Dec 17 2014, 4:18pm

Post #1 of 8 (259 views)
Shortcut
Is there a full cast credits list somewhere? Can't Post

IMDb updated AUJ and TDOS a few days before their US premieres, but haven't done so this time around. Does anyone know if it's available somewhere?

(This post was edited by Carne on Dec 17 2014, 4:19pm)

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Dec 17 2014, 5:22pm

Post #2 of 8 (146 views)
Shortcut
I want to know who that laketown lady was, I loved how she played it, is she based on this Minas Tirith talking woman? [In reply to] Can't Post

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true

Survivor to the battle for the fifth trailer

Carne
Tol Eressea

Dec 17 2014, 5:30pm

Post #3 of 8 (138 views)
Shortcut
Sarah Peirse as Hilda Blanca [In reply to] Can't Post

She was also in Jackson's 'Heavenly Creatures'.

It's the smaller roles I'm interested in, such as the orc who's with Azog in the tunnels, and the Iron Hill dwarf shown for a few seconds yelling commands. I've always liked to find out out who these actors are to see what else they've done or if they've worked with Jackson before Smile

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Dec 17 2014, 5:47pm

Post #4 of 8 (121 views)
Shortcut
yeah I loved her acting [In reply to] Can't Post

even more in DOS EE she can be hilarious

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true

Survivor to the battle for the fifth trailer

HiddenSpring
Lorien

Dec 17 2014, 6:44pm

Post #5 of 8 (107 views)
Shortcut
That's Sarah Pierse [In reply to] Can't Post

Should have won an Oscar for Heavenly Creatures. She is incredible.

Carne
Tol Eressea

Dec 17 2014, 9:27pm

Post #6 of 8 (88 views)
Shortcut
IMDb just updated their cast [In reply to] Can't Post

Although a few roles seem to be missing, such as the dwarf yelling orders, Hobbiton auctioneer and Lobelia Sackville-Baggins. Child actress Thomasin McKenzie is credited as "Astrid", a character I can't even remember being in the movie. The only children other than Bard's that have lines is a brother and sister yelling for their dad. They don't appear for more than a split second during Smaug's attack. Miranda Harcourt is credited as "Olga", so I'm guessing that's Astrid's mother. Sounds like something for the extended edition.

(This post was edited by Carne on Dec 17 2014, 9:33pm)

arithmancer
Grey Havens

Dec 18 2014, 3:48am

Post #7 of 8 (60 views)
Shortcut
It could be the girl... [In reply to] Can't Post

Alfrid grabs in the scene on the lakeshore, when trying to make his point about his concern "for the choldren". I don't recall whether she had a line or not, but she and her mother did have a bit of a scene to act.

Carne
Tol Eressea

Dec 18 2014, 10:42am

Post #8 of 8 (47 views)
Shortcut
That was one of Bard's daughters. // [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.