First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

VValar
Gondor

Dec 10 2014, 1:14pm

Post #201 of 208 (2577 views)
Shortcut
     How fortunate [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Won't be this week. Frown. Luckily, though, I am one of those who doesn't mind spoilers. In fact I find they increase my anticipation - particularly after reading VValar's post Smile

I think you're one of the few people that don't mind the spoilers.
Lurker is right: ask me anything. Anything!! Cause I feel so empty right now lol Evil Watching BOFA was my main priority for the last couple of months (as you can all relate to I'm sure Wink) and now it's over I really need to share it and discuss it. But I'm strong, I won't say anything in TA that might spoil anything.

If your ears aren't pointy, you're doing it wrong.

VValar
Gondor

Dec 10 2014, 1:27pm

Post #202 of 208 (2597 views)
Shortcut
     LP's looking OK on those premiere photo's - thanks for sharing LP all suit up pics [In reply to]  

I just got to say this one thing: OB what the heck have you done with your hair? Cut it, style it and be fab again.

VValar
Gondor

Dec 10 2014, 1:48pm

Post #203 of 208 (2576 views)
Shortcut
     *jumps up and down* yeah I'm still excited!! [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Though we know Thranduil is perfect, it's great to have confirmation from a fellow Thrall to the fact.Cool

I need to watch the movie again this weekend, just to see Thranduil again. I have no doubt you will all be squeeing and thudding every single time Thranduil is on screen. Wish I was there to see your reactions SlyEvil *counting down with you*

Ps don't you want to just photoshop your own head over EL's and make him look at you in that special way Heart
http://40.media.tumblr.com/...M7W1tfgkmxo1_500.jpg

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 10 2014, 1:57pm

Post #204 of 208 (2584 views)
Shortcut
     *LoL* and good work tipping the thread! [In reply to]  

Wow.... you'll be a BotFA expert by this time next week, and I'd just bracing to thud over DoS Thranduil and anticipating NotFA awesome!

Congrats on tipping #27 tooSmile

"I'll say dark and gritty, which, with the Elvenking, translates as Hot and Sexy. Cool" - vanima ephel

I fancy myself an ME BFF (Book/Film Fan) Smile
(Aaaaand a gushy Thranduil fangurl before The Hobbit movies; still a gushy Thranduil fangurl through them. Laugh)

HeartThranduil Appreciation. Threadcount: XXVII
I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII | XXIV | XXV | XXVI

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

VValar
Gondor

Dec 10 2014, 1:58pm

Post #205 of 208 (2570 views)
Shortcut
     Avoiding ALL spoilers eh? [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Maybe someone could PM the link to me so I can hot-link straight in?

Sure! Smile It will be no fun not having you around for 2/3 weeks. When was your premiere date exactly?

In Reply To
It's hard to make myself scarce when there are so many lovely LP images to be found here, but maybe I'll just have to do my own searching for once.

That's a dangerous business at the moment too when you're trying to avoid spoilers Wink

In Reply To
But seriously, you don't know how badly it sucks to not be around to discuss the newest Thranduil scenes. It's like arriving late to a party, when the conversation / energy has already peaked. Also VValar, I am squeeing a little about your non-spoilery enthusiasm! I want to see this funny / cool bit so badly - gah! I'll just have to try and forcibly distract myself.

Awww *hugs* I know how you must feel. It's better to arrive early and be the only one there but in time for everyone else to join you than to arrive at the end of it all. Don't worry, by the time you'll see BOFA I'm sure our energies will all still be sky high after having witnessed so much new Thranduil/Legolas scenes. And it's just a fleeting moment but it had me squeeing and thudding at the same time Heart I'm sure you'll love it.

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Dec 10 2014, 2:04pm

Post #206 of 208 (2573 views)
Shortcut
     *waves* see you, Kerewyn snd thanks for the reading room reminder [In reply to]  

be careful about your own search...l'm feeling the need to start keeping away from tumblr because of the spoilery stuff. No trawling means no pretty contribution to TA... am pretty redundant nowEvil

If I'm loitering around, will surely send you the new thread's linkie.

Needs to check out the RR discussion on LotR-clean forgot it so thanks for mentioning.Smile

And you enjoy your X'mas! Pehaps we'll have a post X'mas party here to celebrate all us getting our viewings?Laugh

"I'll say dark and gritty, which, with the Elvenking, translates as Hot and Sexy. Cool" - vanima ephel

I fancy myself an ME BFF (Book/Film Fan) Smile
(Aaaaand a gushy Thranduil fangurl before The Hobbit movies; still a gushy Thranduil fangurl through them. Laugh)

HeartThranduil Appreciation. Threadcount: XXVII
I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII | XXIV | XXV | XXVI

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Dec 10 2014, 2:05pm)

VValar
Gondor

Dec 10 2014, 2:07pm

Post #207 of 208 (2573 views)
Shortcut
     If only there were a mod around so we can open #28 [In reply to]  

Angelic

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Dec 10 2014, 5:31pm

Post #208 of 208 (2573 views)
Shortcut
     Let's see...XXVII + I = XXVIII... [In reply to]  

Good heavens, I'm going to run out of Roman numerals! Laugh

Okay, Thralls, time for another thread! And feel free to re-post those pics from the past couple of days...our men do look nice in their suits, don't they! Heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.