The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots and Other Events:
For anyone thinking of watching the Premiere event in London

selwooaj

Oct 31 2014, 11:39am

Post #1 of 10 (1472 views)
Shortcut
For anyone thinking of watching the Premiere event in London Can't Post

Hey guys.

I’m not sure if there’s anyone else out there that, like me, would want to go see the premiere in London, but knows no-one that loves The Hobbit enough to go with.

So, in case anyone is interested, I made a Facebook group. If you’re thinking about going to the Premiere then join and we can all chat about meeting up and such.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/723722437712675/

mae govannen
Tol Eressea

Oct 31 2014, 11:54am

Post #2 of 10 (1097 views)
Shortcut
Wish I could be in London at that time... [In reply to] Can't Post

but at least am sending my best wishes for you and others who will be there!!! Cool

'Is everything sad going to come untrue?'
(Sam, 'The Field of Cormallen', in 'The Return of the King'.)

TheHutt
Gondor

Oct 31 2014, 12:02pm

Post #3 of 10 (1091 views)
Shortcut
Joined! [In reply to] Can't Post

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Booklet - Custom Booklet Project

hood815
The Shire

Oct 31 2014, 12:56pm

Post #4 of 10 (1055 views)
Shortcut
I will be there ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Joined !

adt100
Rohan

Oct 31 2014, 1:15pm

Post #5 of 10 (1045 views)
Shortcut
I think I am.... although I have no idea how they work! [In reply to] Can't Post

Never having been to any kind of premier before, though I expect it will be VERY busy. I know what it can be like just queuing to get a glimpse of the Queen on ceremonial occasions, people queue for hours and hours!

Kilidoescartwheels
Valinor

Oct 31 2014, 1:40pm

Post #6 of 10 (1297 views)
Shortcut
Well I'd love to, [In reply to] Can't Post

but can't. Even if I had the money, my office is moving mid-December and all leave has been cancelled for the month. Best I can do is watch the live stream, and I doubt I'll do that much. Just catch it at a local IMAX on Dec. 17th in OKC, best I can do.

Why yes, I DO look like Anna Friel!

petrichor

Nov 3 2014, 6:23pm

Post #7 of 10 (919 views)
Shortcut
I will be there for sure too! [In reply to] Can't Post

tarasaurus
Rohan

Nov 8 2014, 3:30pm

Post #8 of 10 (939 views)
Shortcut
My question is... [In reply to] Can't Post

How do we get tickets to see the actual movie? Or is it possible? My other half and I were thinking of flying out there if we can to see it/the premiere. I've never been to one, so I'm not sure if the movie part is invitation-only/contest-winning, or if it's actually possible to buy tickets. I would LOVE to go to the last Middle Earth premiere :)

adt100
Rohan

Nov 25 2014, 5:15pm

Post #9 of 10 (881 views)
Shortcut
A friend of mine is the 'plus 1' of a friend at the BBC. Sooo jealous! [In reply to] Can't Post

Êleniel Tindome
Rivendell

Nov 27 2014, 4:42pm

Post #10 of 10 (894 views)
Shortcut
Joined! [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.