The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Preparation for "The Last Goodbye" music video

NewZeasYT

Nov 10 2014, 12:34pm

Post #1 of 5 (1108 views)
Shortcut
Preparation for "The Last Goodbye" music video Can't Post

Hi all.
Last year i made a music video for 'I See Fire' which is now close to reaching 70.000.000 views on YouTube.
Now i'm preparing to make one for 'The Last Goodbye' as well.
I'm wondering if you guys could give some feedback on what you like and dislike about the video and what I should perhaps do different this time around.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fngvQS_PmQ

Bombadil
Half-elven

Nov 10 2014, 1:15pm

Post #2 of 5 (561 views)
Shortcut
Beautiful EDITzzz..You R GREAT! [In reply to] Can't Post

especially Hitting the right Beatsss.
REAL Talent needs no advice from

bomby.
Crazy

www.charlie-art.biz
"What Your Mind can conceive... charlie can achieve"

Fàfnir
Rohan

Nov 10 2014, 1:57pm

Post #3 of 5 (597 views)
Shortcut
I have no objection except that [In reply to] Can't Post

I would really like to see a music video of "I See Fire" with images of Desolation Of Smaug. I suppose you won't be able to use BoFA pictures for you "The Last Goodbye" video either ?

NewZeasYT

Nov 10 2014, 4:10pm

Post #4 of 5 (472 views)
Shortcut
Reply [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm planning on using clips from The Desolation of Smaug and The Battle of the Five Armies trailers in the video :)

Mooseboy018
Grey Havens

Nov 11 2014, 4:12am

Post #5 of 5 (419 views)
Shortcut
Great work! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm not a big fan of the song "I See Fire" (not that I hate it), but I've watched your video several times. I love it! I'm glad you'll be making one for "The Last Goodbye" too.

I don't have many specific things to say other than keep doing what you're doing. But I will say that I like how you used shots from the extended edition, and I hope you continue that when you make the new one.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.