Oct 30 2014, 9:49am

Post #1 of 35 (8627 views)
Shortcut
BotFA Main Trailer: 6 November! Can't Post

I emailed 'SF Norge'. And their reply:

"The Hobbit's main trailer is released on the 6th of november!"

e-mail:

http://www.sf-film.no

(This post was edited by caglarkuraner on Oct 30 2014, 9:51am)

Fleuz
Lorien

Oct 30 2014, 9:54am

Post #2 of 35 (5446 views)
Shortcut
So another week [In reply to] Can't Post

Maybe a teaser 4 the trailer from PJ tomorrow? Birthday-wise...

Arannir
Valinor

Oct 30 2014, 9:55am

Post #3 of 35 (5476 views)
Shortcut
In cinemas, that is. [In reply to] Can't Post

So trailer with Interstellar. :) That is good.

Online release could still be earlier, of course. Graham McTavish's Tweet about the trailer hidden on PJ's FB Page still could mean we might see it tomorrow (PJ's birthday).

Thanks for the info! :)

EDIT: Just got the same information from a German cinema chain: trailer premieres - in cinemas - with Interstellar.

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

(This post was edited by Arannir on Oct 30 2014, 9:59am)

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 30 2014, 10:02am

Post #4 of 35 (5368 views)
Shortcut
Woot! Thanks for the newsbreak, caglarkuraner [In reply to] Can't Post

So not October as PJ said when he shared the teaser on his fb. But better late than laterLaughCrazy

"I'll say dark and gritty, which, with the Elvenking, translates as Hot and Sexy. Cool" - vanima ephel

I fancy myself an ME BFF (Book/Film Fan) Smile

Heart Thranduil Appreciation
Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies. Threadcount: XXI
I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare! Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

TheHutt
Gondor

Oct 30 2014, 10:03am

Post #5 of 35 (5477 views)
Shortcut
This date is... [In reply to] Can't Post

...quite close to my info. Not entirely, but +/-.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Booklet - Custom Booklet Project

BlackFox
Half-elven

Oct 30 2014, 10:03am

Post #6 of 35 (5358 views)
Shortcut
Woot! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm ready. Bring it on! Smile

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 30 2014, 10:05am

Post #7 of 35 (5335 views)
Shortcut
Definitely wootsome [In reply to] Can't Post

WOOT! again for good measure Laugh

"I'll say dark and gritty, which, with the Elvenking, translates as Hot and Sexy. Cool" - vanima ephel

Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies. Threadcount: XXI
I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare! Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Oct 30 2014, 10:06am)

Arannir
Valinor

Oct 30 2014, 10:07am

Post #8 of 35 (5329 views)
Shortcut
He said around October, I think. [In reply to] Can't Post

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

(This post was edited by Arannir on Oct 30 2014, 10:07am)

BlackFox
Half-elven

Oct 30 2014, 10:08am

Post #9 of 35 (5298 views)
Shortcut
Hehe... [In reply to] Can't Post

We Mirkwoodians think alike, don't we? Tongue

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 30 2014, 10:11am

Post #10 of 35 (5300 views)
Shortcut
Great minds in Mirkwood [In reply to] Can't Post

Angelic

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 30 2014, 10:12am

Post #11 of 35 (5297 views)
Shortcut
He did but he named the month [In reply to] Can't Post

So that's where i hung all hopeCrazyEvil

ETA: he's definitely skirting the edges of OctoberTongue

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Oct 30 2014, 10:13am)

Spriggan
Tol Eressea

Oct 30 2014, 10:13am

Post #12 of 35 (5282 views)
Shortcut
If it is as stated then I think the first week of November is "around October"! [In reply to] Can't Post

BlackFox
Half-elven

Oct 30 2014, 10:14am

Post #13 of 35 (5250 views)
Shortcut
Amen! // [In reply to] Can't Post

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 30 2014, 10:18am

Post #14 of 35 (5261 views)
Shortcut
yeah, just right on the edge [In reply to] Can't Post

But like I said, he named the month. I'm surely not the only one to think October is it if not earlier. Still, again, better than laterer.

=======

cats16
Half-elven

Oct 30 2014, 10:22am

Post #15 of 35 (5315 views)
Shortcut
The OP had my curiosity... [In reply to] Can't Post

...but now TheHutt has my attention. Wink

Getting excited for what we should hopefully see ahead of Interstellar.

Join us every weekend in the Hobbit movie forum for this week's CHOW (Chapter of the Week) discussion!

cats16
Half-elven

Oct 30 2014, 10:23am

Post #16 of 35 (5331 views)
Shortcut
Knowing PJ, and knowing film... [In reply to] Can't Post

He was practically on the mark (remember the 20 questions? Tongue). Not bad considering he said that in July, lol.

Either way, good news all around. Smile

Join us every weekend in the Hobbit movie forum for this week's CHOW (Chapter of the Week) discussion!

(This post was edited by cats16 on Oct 30 2014, 10:24am)

adt100
Rohan

Oct 30 2014, 10:48am

Post #17 of 35 (5276 views)
Shortcut
So as many had predicted on here it seem :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Still hope for tomorrow being PJ's birthday and the last day of October, though we would surely hear for definite if that was the case.

Either way it is close.... so close now....

Bombadil
Half-elven

Oct 30 2014, 10:59am

Post #18 of 35 (5189 views)
Shortcut
"..Then the Company of TORn... Entered WOOT-wood? [In reply to] Can't Post

Youz GroovyGuyzz&GroovyGalzzz
Alwayzz SLAY
Thizz littl' ol' DraGOOoN...

Known sometimezz az
TommyTuneFULL?

WITCH part of thizz.. Forest?
should Bomby be..
Rollin' on?..?

"HIP-Mat-iz"..zzed by PipeWEED?

Crazy

www.charlie-art.biz
"What Your Mind can conceive... charlie can achieve"

dubulous
Rohan

Oct 30 2014, 11:09am

Post #19 of 35 (5192 views)
Shortcut
Good to know something definite [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm also hoping for a slightly earlier online release, but at least it's not much longer now.

VValar
Gondor

Oct 30 2014, 11:27am

Post #20 of 35 (5126 views)
Shortcut
Yaaaaay --- I mean WOOT! [In reply to] Can't Post

Well finally there is some news about the trailer release date!

If your ears aren't pointy, you're doing it wrong.

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 30 2014, 1:30pm

Post #21 of 35 (4995 views)
Shortcut
I know! Really, just two words for ya [In reply to] Can't Post

Photo Finish LaughTongue

(pardon the quickie lame edit Evil)

=======

tsmith675
Gondor

Oct 30 2014, 1:39pm

Post #22 of 35 (4982 views)
Shortcut
I actually kind of hope it doesn't release early online. [In reply to] Can't Post

I know I'm seeing Interstellar. And I'd love to just see the trailer on the big screen for the first time. But I know if it comes out online, even if it's just hours before I see Interstellar, I'll watch it. I don't have that kind of willpower.

Our destiny lies above us.

mae govannen
Tol Eressea

Oct 30 2014, 2:01pm

Post #23 of 35 (4946 views)
Shortcut
So... WOOT!... And LOL for all the hearty fun [In reply to] Can't Post

sprinkled all over this happy thread! LOL-WOOT!.. Laugh

'Is everything sad going to come untrue?'
(Sam, 'The Field of Cormallen', in 'The Return of the King'.)

QuackingTroll
Valinor

Oct 30 2014, 2:17pm

Post #24 of 35 (4914 views)
Shortcut
So Interstellar on the 7th, then [In reply to] Can't Post

I imagine it'll be online a day or two beforehand so 5th to 7th. Possibly a margin earlier if we're lucky, which with these films we generally aren't. Tongue

Hanzkaz
Rohan

Oct 30 2014, 2:19pm

Post #25 of 35 (4913 views)
Shortcut
Well, [In reply to] Can't Post

the main trailer is in November, but what about teaser trailers? Is a Hobbit-style birthday present to the fans too much to expect?

From the makers of 'The Lord of the Rings' comes the sequel to Peter Jackson's Hobbit Trilogy -
'The War in the North, Part I : The Sword in the Tomb'.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.