Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Would you watch a leaked BOTFA trailer?
Poll: Would you watch a leaked BOTFA trailer?
Yes of course
No why would I do that
View Results (29 votes)

Beorn's Bees
Lorien

Oct 27 2014, 10:53am

Post #1 of 8 (454 views)
Shortcut
Would you watch a leaked BOTFA trailer? Can't Post

When I say leaked, I mean that it's very poor quality, and perhaps blurry. Would you watch this trailer, or would you wait for the real one? I'd wait honestly.

BlackFox
Half-elven

Oct 27 2014, 11:12am

Post #2 of 8 (311 views)
Shortcut
Maybe [In reply to] Can't Post

I might be able to resist the temptation or I might not. Who knows. AngelicTongue

Arannir
Valinor

Oct 27 2014, 11:21am

Post #3 of 8 (306 views)
Shortcut
Official. [In reply to] Can't Post

I'd hope that they would react as swiftly as Marvel did with the Avengers trailer and release it officially immediately.

It is ridiculous when studios try to ignore these kind of leaks and just stick to their "plan".

Spriggan
Tol Eressea

Oct 27 2014, 12:37pm

Post #4 of 8 (304 views)
Shortcut
Why not? [In reply to] Can't Post

I would no doubt watch the higher quality one later.

Arwen's daughter
Half-elven

Oct 27 2014, 2:13pm

Post #5 of 8 (302 views)
Shortcut
No, but I'm probably not your target audience for this poll [In reply to] Can't Post

I haven't really been seeking out details of the Hobbit movies, so most of my trailer watching has been TV spots that happen to be on when I'm watching other things. I wouldn't be very likely to watch a low-quality leaked version.

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Oct 27 2014, 6:09pm

Post #6 of 8 (288 views)
Shortcut
I'm pretty sure that I would view it at least once. [In reply to] Can't Post

It's not like this is on the same order as watching bootlegged movies. Of course, I would still gripe until the high-quality version came out!

Elizabeth
Half-elven

Oct 27 2014, 8:30pm

Post #7 of 8 (280 views)
Shortcut
Exactly. [In reply to] Can't Post

Watching a bootlegged movie is, in effect, taking money from the owners of the legal version. There's no money involved in trailers, they're advertising material. No one is hurt by a bootlegged trailer.

arithmancer
Grey Havens

Oct 28 2014, 1:52am

Post #8 of 8 (317 views)
Shortcut
I'm with you... [In reply to] Can't Post

Id wait to see it in its crisp clear glory.Smile

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.